Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Anyone know the names

1K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  danno46 
#1 ·
of the WSB announcers?

#4 ·
CanyonCarver said:
Scott Smart does the color commentary, IIRC. BSB champ, I believe. Where's Danno? He would know for sure.
mmm, thats who i was thinking of but due to brain inactivity i managed the wrong team he rode for, he actually rode a zx10 in BSB as you stated.

BD

#6 ·
Not sure which commentary you guy's listen to, Eurosport has Jack Burnicle & James Whitham. Scott Smart did indeed jump from Kawasaki to Suzuki as CC said. IMO moto gp has the best commentators with Toby Moody, Julian Ryder & Randy Mamola from the pits:cool:

#8 ·
danno22 said:
Not sure which commentary you guy's listen to, Eurosport has Jack Burnicle & James Whitham. Scott Smart did indeed jump from Kawasaki to Suzuki as CC said. IMO moto gp has the best commentators with Toby Moody, Julian Ryder & Randy Mamola from the pits:cool:
:+1: Julian Ryder: best commentary out there about MotoGP, IMO. Writing as well as TV.

#11 ·
zx10ragentorange said:
I wish we had commetators like them guys for the AMA races over here. Those guys are great for sure
Yeah- that Fast Freddie Spencer is such a know nothing poser.:wink:

#14 ·
ZX10Miami said:
Yeah- that Fast Freddie Spencer is such a know nothing poser.:wink:
Freddie is extremely knowledgeable and can speak to what the riders are feeling and doing. But listening to him can put me to sleep in the middle of a race. Monotone commentary doesn't work for me. :sleepy2: On the other hand, the lead commentator on WSBK seems to know no volume other than full. Ouch.

#15 ·
true- those guys actually get excited about the racing.

#16 ·
CanyonCarver said:
Freddie is extremely knowledgeable and can speak to what the riders are feeling and doing. But listening to him can put me to sleep in the middle of a race. Monotone commentary doesn't work for me. :sleepy2: On the other hand, the lead commentator on WSBK seems to know no volume other than full. Ouch.
Very true. They start screaming out of the blue and are very exciting to listen to.

#20 · (Edited)
danno22 said:
& that info that RM gives from pitlane is brilliant, I've learned tons of stuff listening to him!
New- April Cycle World has RM riding all of last years moto gp bikes and his quick impressions of them.

Cover (and inside) has that gold 636 Errion did for Bubba. (EDIT- wrong brother- Two Bros did the Bubba Bike for him)

#21 ·
ZX10Miami said:
New- April Cycle World has RM riding all of last years moto gp bikes and his quick impressions of them.

Cover (and inside) has that gold 636 Errion did for Bubba.
He also writes for MCN every week, & does the 2 seater Desmosedici rides at gp's , all round top bloke say I:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.