Thread: Honestly
View Single Post
post #6 of Old 11-11-2013, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
nakedinseattle
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler_sti View Post
"Honestly" Who is anyone to tell anyone else what section is more "relevant". This section has barley been here, give it some time. This whole forum isn't huge in relation to other forums in general, that's no reason to say its not worth it. I mean "honestly" how much server space does a single section take up. It makes me happy, and if it makes even a few others happy its plenty worth it. You can't really label something you personally don't like as unworthy or non relevant. To each their own if you don't like it so much don't click it.
i made most of the worthwhile posts/vids/threads in that section, as i gave it a go for the sake of the forum. no one else has. which goes to show no one cares. if you like it, go to a stunt forum. this is a 10r forum, and almost no one stunts a 10r. hence, why is there a stunt section for something that doesn't really exist? there are forums for stunters. and female stunters. and retarded midgets without arms and legs stunters. whatever floats your boat, i dont know or care. i'm just saying it's not relevant to a zx10r specific forum such as this. everyone was pretty happy before it was opened, now its just kinda a sad reminder of that banned douche since he spammed the hell out of it.

its all in the name of good for the forum. if yall like it, cool, but post in it then, dont be leeches who dont contribute.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome