Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

I have a love/hate for my local track

1K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  JLG0987 
#1 ·
Ok so I get up today and it's sunny with a few clouds. I'm excited as its street legals. After the shittiest fucking commute there, took almost twice as long to get there than normal I phone 10 mins away while filling up with gas. They say closed due to thunder and lightning, FUCK OFF! This track has a fucking excuse for everything, the strip is maintained well but the road course is barely maintained. All in all I fucking hate Vancouver, bunch of pussy hippies.

#8 ·
There is one right near there, Saratoga speedway http://www.saratogaspeedway.bc.ca/ . I have been there for a monster truck show and a guy was running laps on a bike. I have no idea if they run any open track days. Some good roads around that area, Campbell river to Gold river would be my Sunday morning run if I lived there.

#6 ·
Are there tracks on the lsland?

#10 ·
wtf I totally would have though calgary would have had a couple of tracks. I thing I find the funniest is we have a ton of expensive sports cars here and rarely see any at the track. Then again are track is a death trap, but it's got a great layout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.