Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

does anyone make an intercooler

Gen 2: 2006-07 
568 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Shameless 
#1 ·
i oredered a turbo kit and as stated in another thread im considering water injection but i was curious does anyone make an intercooler or does anyone have one they would part with ?

#2 ·
...if you want one, you're pretty much going to have to make your own.

However, water/meth injection is a pretty righteous solution if you can get all the hardware to fit. I'm trying to fit an AEM set-up on mine now, but the pump & tank are pretty massive for packaging on a bike. :(

#3 ·
Use a 1L or .5L tank for the meth. A car's windshield washer bottle is designed to hold meth as winter washer fluid has meth in it(and people use that in place of buying actual meth cause it's CHEAP!). Just get a little windshield washer bottle or get a nice aluminum oil catch tank that car guys use on their oil collections on turbo cars. Ebay has some really nice anodized ones cheap and different shapes.
For $10 can just get the windshield washer bottle from a car though.

This dude has many threads going and doesn't respond after people post up suggestions so this is my last time trying to help him out.

#4 ·
You can run a single point NOS fogger just upstream of the turbo for about 300 bucks.
Even just a 10 shot can offset the heat of 12lbs of boost on a hot day.
I had the same problem your describing, looked at everything ur discussing and settled in at 6lbs of boost and a 30 wet shot of NOS for 300rwhp.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.