Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Got to the track again tonight...

Gen 1: 2004-05 
833 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  zx racer 
#1 ·
Slip of my best run is below...

Having the Shinko Hook-Up reallly helped. My MPH went up 3mph and I'm not sliding all over all over the place from the Q2 I had on there. Still have a lot of time I need to shave off that 60ft. With a 60ft that crappy and still getting a 9.40 I think she has a lot better times in her... if only the rider would get his shit together! :badteeth:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice man! I was out there Friday night in my 08 Evo X, was hoping to see some more bikes but only saw a few and only one ZX10R, I believe a second gen. It was my first time going out there, way different track than we have back home.

#5 ·
I very rarely see 10s there... Only guy I know personally with a gen 2 is a red one /w 2 Bros pipe.

Look out for me, say hi sometime. I try to make it a couple times a month.

#8 ·
Nice numbers man.. I was wondering about the Hook-up compared to a normal sticky street tire, so it obviously helped you out then?
Those 60ft times are smoking fast IMO.. I just ran 12 run last friday only only managed a 1.83 60ft.:eyecrazy: So, yeah, I've got lots of work to do to get down near 6.0-6.1.

Reactions: nolaZX10
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.