Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2009 zx-10r for sale

Gen 3: 2008-10 
5K views 34 replies 11 participants last post by  ZX10junkie 
#1 · (Edited)
sold

#2 ·
Bump for a nice bike.

Not to drag this off topic, but dont you guys over on that coast use attourneys like we do down here? I have been ticked a couple times here already (not all on bike) and attourney always gets me off with no points. Seems like its almost impossible to even get points against you. Ticket clinics, traffic school available, its just a cash cow but no points.

#5 ·
the departments do a state driving record check.....I have gotten 3 or 4 tickets since I was 16 (7 yrs ago) and ALL have had no points but still had an impact on my hiring....

a lawyer will get you ajudication witheld and no points, a traffic school will clear your points....but ya still get the violation...unless there was a clear mistake by the officer/machinery.

thanks for the bumps guys......looking at a Victory Vegas this weekend pretty nice bikes.

#3 ·
bump for a smokin deal

#6 ·
:+1: and on a side note, speaking of being an enticement to speed as you have a pontiac GTO in the background.... :helmet: GLWS

#13 ·
someone buy my bike.....I would take guns as a partial trade if anyone is interested...looking for a J-frame pocket revolver or a Ruger LCR, and always looking for a nice AR.......$6600 + pistol......$6000 + AR....

Just giving a few more options since I am open to it and already looking at purchasing these things..

#28 ·
I think the sliders are solid, they use a solid steel rod running through the motor mount and into a bolt hole on each slider. The slider is adjustable in position connected to this bolt. But does the greatest good mounted 45 degrees W of N if you understand what I mean, so that if your sliding it is parallel with your path of travel. (the connecting piece between actual sliding piece and bolt through motor mount.

Not to mention they look great powdercoated black, and don't get int he way of my knees (im 6'4)

And no sorry not willing to part with the seat cowl unless the bike doesn't sell to the pending buyers (2 of them right now)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.