Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R (Highly Modified)

For Sale 
11K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  zx10rracer83 
#1 · (Edited)
The bike is a 2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R. It has a CLEAN Oregon title (I just moved here from out of state) and it has roughly 15k miles. This is hands down the most FLAWLESS bike you will EVER find. The thing has brand new OEM fairings I bought for around $1500 from the dealer so it doesn't have a single scratch or chip on the bike. I have also installed 3M clear bra to protect the paint from any rock chips or road debris. The bike has been maintained perfectly and runs like a champ. You will NOT find a cleaner Gen 1ZX-10R unless it's fresh of the dealer floor, this bike is literally PRISTINE!

The bike has a ton of modifications (all of which I installed myself) which you can see below...

- Power Commander III USB
- Power Commander III Ignition Module
- Akrapovic Full System Race Headers w/ Ladybird Titanium MotoGP Style Canister
- Akrapovic Carbon Fiber Exhaust Hanger
- Ohlins Steering Damper
- Air Pumps Removed With Graves Block Off Plates
- Secondary Throttle Body Butterfly Valves and Servo Motor Removed
- Exhaust Servo and Cables Removed
- Clear Alternatives Integrated LED Smoked Taillight
- Clear Alternatives Flush Mount Smoked Front Signals
- Pirelli Dragon Supercosa Tires (190/55 rear)
- Puig Double Bubble Smoked Windscreen
- DDM Tuning 55w High/Low 4500k HID Xenon Headlight Kit
- OEM Solo Cowl
- License Plate Relocation
- K&N Air Filter
- Redline Coolant
- GI Pro Gear Indicator
- Vortex Swingarm Spools
- 08 (Gen3) Swingarm
- 08 (Gen3) Gen Rear Shock
- 06 ZX-6R Suspension Pivot and Dogbones
- 09 ZX-6R Rear Tire Hugger
- Driven Aluminum Sprockets (-1 Front)
- EK MVXV 520 Chain (Green)
- Woodcraft Engine Covers
- Brembo 19 RCS Master Cylinder w/ Brembo Reservoir
- Spiegler Front & Rear Brake Lines
- Samco Green Coolant Hoses
- 3M Clear Bra
- LighTech SBK Adjustable Rear Sets
- LighTech Chain Adjusters

I'm asking $7000 and to be honest I'm pretty firm on it. I realize that might seem high to some people but believe me when I say that with the condition this bike is in and the modifications I've done, the price is right on the mark. I love this bike enough to sit on it for as long as it takes (even if that means never selling it at all). The only reason at all I am even toying with the idea of selling it is just because I've owned it for so long that I'm just getting bored and want to tinker with something else, that's all. As I said before, if the bike doesn't sell I will just keep it. I have put tons of time and money to it so it wouldn't kill me just to keep it.

Anyhow, if you're interested at all please either PM me or send me an email at zx_10r_chris@yahoo.com. I won't be checking this thread much so one of those would be the easiest way to get ahold of me. I can also send you much more high res pictures and my number to talk on the phone.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Nice bike, but aftermarket parts dont add resale value (unless boost, built motor, etc)... Its personal taste. Just sayin..

#14 ·
Well I am going to leave it at that for now especially since I don’t see much activity defending himself or responding but yet has the time to post up a Bike for Sale :dontknow: this thread and Member maybe subject to Moderation in the future so since it’s still open I think most have made their point so I would ask all to let it go for now.

Thanks,

bloo

#17 ·
You're right, I have many things on sale right now and always have since 2006. I have made well over 60+ transactions, past and present and NONE of them with a hitch. Just like in the past, I have been helpful, never been an ass or disrespected anyone and I definitely NEVER stole from anyone. So if you feel as though you have to shut me down, then do so.

#18 ·
you made 60 Transactions on this site but have No trouble heeding my Warnings I will take care of this to shut down ....... the things that make you go Humm :rolleyes: just stick to your own sales for the second time. :wink:

bloo

#23 ·
Hey bud i just wanted to say thank you for sending me those plastics i paid you for. i see they are getting some good use on your bike. thankfully paypal refunded my money, no help at all from you.

i too dont understand why this kid wasnt baned. at the time everything was taking place i had all the messages sent both to me and taso. if i still have them id be more then happy to send them your way blu.

Jeff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.