Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Guess who's back!

522 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  red636girl 
#1 ·
Hey Guys,
I am back, the winter blues were horrible. The weather is finally getting nice again. Bike has been pulled out of hiding, new chain, sprockets, tires, oil. I know I haven't been on in a long time. For those that didn't know. I injured myself pretty badly in the beginning of last season. It was not moto related but stupidity related. I blew both my ACL and MCL in both knees and was deemed nearly worthless to any day to day tasks.

After surgeries, and some serious physical therapy I am back. Feel free to PM me any rides or stuff I in the DC area. I will be doing a trip to NY this year also, my buddy tells me there are some sick roads up north. Also I want to Deals Gap trip this year, is that still on the go like it was the past couple of years?

Anyways. Whats up ninnys!?!

#3 ·
Welcome back man. Site has changed a little from the good ol' days, but there's still some fun to be had.Just mind your step and don't step in any shit.

Glad you're healed up, you been riding yet?

#4 ·
Welcome back man!!!! glad to hear you proved them wrong after the surgeries AND that wonderful thing they call physical therapy!!!! glad to hear you made a full and better than expected recovery!! now get to ridin!!

#6 ·
It'll all come back to you man....i was out for about 8 months a few years ago with a back injury and then surgery-therapy but after a few outings i was giving it hell again........enjoy bro!:mrgreen:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.