Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Do not deal with this guy!!! Ever!!!

2K views 28 replies 19 participants last post by  TheOriginalNinjaJew 
#1 ·
Kyle Russell
3741 Eastern Ave. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA, 52402

I bought a 06-07 ZX10R subframe with battery tray from this guy at the end of May from ebay. I got it over a month later and it wasn’t the subframe he posted and the battery tray was all smashed up. I contacted him and he offered a full refund after he received it back. I shipped it back to him and sent him the tracking number after which he cancelled his account and didn’t respond to any of my emails. In one of the first emails he said that he is a racer so if you know him or of him just call him a piece of shit for me.

Thanks
Vlad

#2 ·
that sucks,........people are whack nowadays. No honor anymore!
Sorry to hear ya got ripped off!

#5 ·
Yeah some guy tried to scam me on craigs list the other day with that "I sent you a check but it was for too much money, so if you could cash it and send me the difference" bullshit. The internet has become a haven for cowards who can't even rip you off to your face.

#7 ·
I paid him through paypal with my credit card and they will refund my money and take it from his account. If he has a problem with that he will have to file a dispute with my credit card and deal with them. Thank god for credit cards. I had money in my paypal but a few dollars short of the cost so I decided to to use the credit card and not wait for the money to be transfered from my account. If I waited I would be largly screwed now.

#11 ·
at least your getting refunded, its still a pain in the fucking ass though and thanks for the heads up

#12 ·
I am from Calgary. I crashed in practice in Round 1 and snapped the subframe off and because of this guy I missed Round 2. I decided not to race anymore now cause we have a baby on the way and I am pretty sure that my wife would not appreciate taking me to the hospital again with a baby in her arms.

#13 ·
Sorry to hear that, I am from Edmonton and been to calgary lots for trackdays. I will be racing the Western Canadian Championship there in Sept. with the CMRA.

Best of luck dealing with this douche. Hopefully your issues work out better than mine did this month.

#14 ·
Well what do you know, a little time spent on the computer and here is his dad's address with the phone number. It's the same address where I shipped the subframe. Someone will be getting a call tomorrow.

John K Russell
3741 Eastern Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402-3624
(319) 364-5648

#25 · (Edited)
You know if you wanted to be a real dick you could call crime stoppers and say I heard there was a meth lab at this house with small children haha, sounds like a bad thing to do but this guys a tool and karma comes around you know. I dont think I could pull my self to dropping that low but if you want the ideal its on the table instead of calling him 20 times a day, let the cops kick in his door and say get down haha

#26 ·
HAHA...... I bet he would literally shit in his pants.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.