Location: Los Angeles, CA, near LAX
2002 Acura TL-S, green exterior, cream white leather interior with wood trim. Car currently has 134,000 miles on her. Bought it last year b/c I was going to NY and didn’t want to take my other car, previous owner drove it daily between San Antonio to Houston, hence the high mileage. I bought it as a daily driver for a short period time and now the time has come to let her go.
No issues to date, car runs awesome, EVERYTHING WORKS. A/C blows cold, heat blows hot, heated memory seats get toasty, for a 134k car, the interior looks like new. Exterior paint need a few dings taken out along with a few scratches etc, front bumper I took off the front license plate and bondo’d the holes and then ran out of time with moving to finish the painting properly. I drove from NY to LA avg 90mph, a/c blowing and the car weighing 4200lbs averaging ~31mpg.
Car was meticulously maintained by first owner at recommended Acura services up to 112k to include:
- 100k service – belts, water pump, plugs etc.
- 110k or so – brand new Yokohama AVS tires with warranty from Discount Tire that can be transferred to new owner
I am the second owner and since 112k miles I have done the following around the 116k mark:
- New brake pads, rotors, SS lines, fluid flush
- Driver and Passenger seat belts replaced under warranty b/c they were sticking
- New Tokico shocks/struts
- New RR bearing done at Acura dealership
- Belt tensioner on engine replaced at Acura dealership
- Radiator drain and refill completed at Acura dealership
- Dynomatted all 4 doors, entire trunk and trunk lid
- Full system, Polk Momo Componets in each door, 1 10” Alpine Type R enclosed sub, Alpine 9855 HU, Kicker 700.5 pushing everything, high end wiring
- New battery
- Recent air filter and cabin filters replaced
- Recent oil/filter change with Full Synthetic oil, have used full syn since I purchased car
- Engine oil analysis done around 120k with no issues to report
- Fresh power steering fluid
- Recent alignment done, all in spec
- Hard wired for a Passport 8500 radar
- New Floor mats
- New Acura Mud Guards
- New fog lights
- Tinted windows at legal TX spec’s
- New Bosch wiper blades
Car is being sold AS IS, no implied warranty. CA Smog checked and passed on 7 Nov 06 and passed, paper work in hand and valid for 90 days. Have stock HU and stock sub that will be included, no stock speakers.
Price is $11,500 as-is the way it sits, looking to make a deal before Thanksgiving. I am not interested in parting her out. I already called the bank and as soon as I have money in the account they release the title within 24hrs. You can wire the money to my bank account, hand me $11,500 in cash or a certified check. I will make the deposit with funds being cleared before releasing title.
Car will be delivered to new owner if local washed, vacuumed, and full tank of gas.
Contact me at email@example.com