Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Pearl White/Pearl Gray 2011 ZX10R Project Complete *Pics*

Gen 4: 2011-15 
9K views 30 replies 21 participants last post by  SuperX 
#1 · (Edited)
I think I'm finally done with this project. I had gotten a lot of it painted and took a lot of tips from people (See http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116067&highlight=pearl+white ) and made a few additional changes.The colors are Acura Aspen Pearl White and Audi Daytona Pearl Gray. I also put on the euro tail light assembly and solo cowl. Removed wheels stripes. That's about it.
I wish I had a better camera that didn't wash out the pearl but you get the idea. Let me know what ya think.
Click thumbnails to enlarge
Before...

Half painted...

Finished product...

Click to enlarge thumbnails

[/URL]

See less See more
#13 ·
Love it!!! The grey really breaks up the white and everything blends together so smoothly! I love white bikes, but they have to be done right, and yours is a perfect example! Now you just need white wheels to go with it!

#17 · (Edited)
The pic with the red wheel stripes is before I was done. Scroll down a little farther.

paintwerks... I know you like the decals !! :) But I think you gotta admit it looks better than before at least. I've been considering decals, but I kinda like it plain... Just like my old bike that some dumb lady killed along with almost me. I miss my old white gsxr!!!

I think you'll notice some striking resemblance haha. similar paint and exhaust style.

I want to replace the screws that have the female socket in them for the reflectors with regular screws... and I want some kind of plastic plug for where the passenger pegs used to go. Anyone have any suggestions where to get those?

#18 ·
Nicely done! That does look pretty bad-ass. People are going to think you have the first 2013 model now. :lol:

I agree with Paintwerks though, a subtle 'Ninja' or 'ZX-10R' decal would really finish it off and break it up a bit. Nothing big or fancy though.

#20 ·
While it does look really really good, its a little close to CBR colours for comfort.

Still looks great though!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.