- About JUPJON
- Love to ride motorcycle and go fast!
- Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
- Fixing up cars and bikes, riding motorcycle, riding bicycle, 4 wheeling, rock concerts
- Ford and ASE certified automotive technician
- Lime Green ZX-10R
- 98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.