Porschenut Porschenut is offline
- About Porschenut
- Vancouver, B.C. Canada
- cars, mountain and road bicycles and of course motocycles
- I'm in real estate
- 2013 ZX-10R
- 2013 ABS, Bridgestone T30 Evo, Woolich, Danmoto shorty & link, Rifleman's 1/5th turn, K&N, GP shift, Gen5 shock/links/dogbone, JT (-1/+0), EK, Shorai, EBC HH, AllBallz roller steering, heated grips, shorty levers, MotoDynamic signals & relay, plasti-dipped and vinyl wrapped (all green to black), Bestem carbon, PUIG Pro sliders, solo cowl, modded sprocket cover, TST fender elim. w/LEDs. 45,000km+ and going strong!
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 02-12-2018 10:04 PM
- Visitor Messages for Porschenut
- Join Date: 01-07-2014
- Referrals: 0
|07:20 AM - Rifleman quoted Porschenut in post I'M BACK baby!
Hi Rifleman, Can you post yo...
|06:51 PM - evilaugust quoted Porschenut in post Buying Another ZX10, Need Advice
I'd go for the 2017 KRT. It se...
|02:23 PM - SkyDork quoted Porschenut in post Quickshifter and Autoblipper
Message Skydork. I think he ha...
|01:28 PM - badexample quoted Porschenut in post I am fed up with Kawasaki
I respectfully disagree. Good ...
|01:09 PM - Porschenut quoted badexample in post I am fed up with Kawasaki
Are you friggin serious Kawi? I...
|02:55 PM - LDH quoted Porschenut in post Chain roller wear/ chain out of adj.
Holy crap! Never seen O-rings ...
|07:23 PM - ZX10RArcher quoted Porschenut in post semi active suspension for 2018
Interesting. Guess I wasn't too...
|02:12 PM - Victors quoted Porschenut in post Gen4 key duplicate/replacement
My dealer cut me a new key for ...
|03:32 PM - Kawasexy quoted Porschenut in post Battalax bt-023 sport touring tire feedback
The BT023 is an older model and...
|04:27 PM - Helitech quoted Porschenut in post Contemplating selling and upgrading
2012 with only 3,200 miles? :s...
|07:53 PM - Stealthr quoted Porschenut in post 2014 Speedo not working
The traction control (maybe ABS...
|01:17 PM - Victors quoted Porschenut in post 2014 Speedo not working
Is it safe to assume that speed...
|11:32 PM - ZX10 quoted Porschenut in post Gen4 Motul 7100-300v
If you're changing the oil afte...
|06:45 PM - Porschenut quoted ualreadyknow209 in post New fork caps
The markings aren't really as import...
|04:13 PM - Kawasexy quoted Porschenut in post -2 front vs -1 frt +3 rear
Has your ECU been flashed with ...
|07:04 PM - Porschenut quoted Victors in post 2005 zx10r how to wheelie
1st gesr woy.. what ever you...
|05:02 PM - Duhastme quoted Porschenut in post 2005 zx10r how to wheelie
1. 1st gear, 7-8000rpm 2. le...
|04:58 PM - Porschenut quoted LDH in post Good but frustrating trackday
...ol: Take it easy LDH. Your posts over th...
|08:55 PM - Porschenut quoted Zx Sex R in post Rifleman insert
I did and no response. Yup...
|08:23 PM - Victors quoted Porschenut in post Which one would you get!?!
I'd say go for the 2008. Given...