Gen 1: 2004-2005 Pristine Pearl Blazing Orange 1st gen - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 43 Old 10-19-2016, 01:47 PM
GP Star
 
nakedinseattle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle
Posts: 2,420
Posting Frequency
      
understandable. sold my track bike last month as well

Shut up and ride.

Nun sacciu, nun vidi, nun ceru e si ceru durmiv
nakedinseattle is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 43 Old 12-01-2016, 12:10 AM
Kawasaki Whisperer
 
MrMoto73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Posts: 1,625
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Damn... beautiful bike and well kept! That is a really good price too! I sold my all stock silver Gen1 for slightly more so you should be be able to sell that quickly.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
MrMoto73 is offline  
post #13 of 43 Old 12-01-2016, 03:54 AM Thread Starter
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
Damn... beautiful bike and well kept! That is a really good price too! I sold my all stock silver Gen1 for slightly more so you should be be able to sell that quickly.
Thanks man! I've had some enquiries but nothing serious yet.

or10r is offline  
 
post #14 of 43 Old 12-02-2016, 09:38 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer
 
MrMoto73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Posts: 1,625
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Thanks man! I've had some enquiries but nothing serious yet.
If your not in a rush just take your time. Took me almost a year and a lot of BS till a Kawasaki enthusiast showed up at my door with the full amount of cash I was asking for it. There are not too many Gen1's that are as nice and well kept out there anymore. Those are a dime a dozen. You've got one of the nice ones that hopefully the next buyer will appreciate. Anyway, GLWS!

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
MrMoto73 is offline  
post #15 of 43 Old 12-03-2016, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
If your not in a rush just take your time. Took me almost a year and a lot of BS till a Kawasaki enthusiast showed up at my door with the full amount of cash I was asking for it. There are not too many Gen1's that are as nice and well kept out there anymore. Those are a dime a dozen. You've got one of the nice ones that hopefully the next buyer will appreciate. Anyway, GLWS!
Thanks man! Yeah, I'm not in a hurry. The bike is worth it so I'm not going to get beat up on the price. I appreciate the well wishes man.

or10r is offline  
post #16 of 43 Old 12-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer
 
MrMoto73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Posts: 1,625
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Oh.... what tank protector is that? I like it a lot.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
MrMoto73 is offline  
post #17 of 43 Old 12-04-2016, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,720
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
Oh.... what tank protector is that? I like it a lot.
Thanks man! Its a Geelong in real orange carbon fiber from Australia. Its one of the finest made pieces I have ever seen. Absolute perfection in fit and finish. Pricey for what it is but well worth it.
MrMoto73 likes this.

or10r is offline  
post #18 of 43 Old 12-04-2016, 10:37 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer
 
MrMoto73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Pueblo Colorado
Posts: 1,625
Posting Frequency
   
Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Thanks man! Its a Geelong in real orange carbon fiber from Australia. Its one of the finest made pieces I have ever seen. Absolute perfection in fit and finish. Pricey for what it is but well worth it.
Thanks for the info... I will definitely be looking at getting one for my Gen1.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
MrMoto73 is offline  
post #19 of 43 Old 01-09-2017, 06:02 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 15
Posting Frequency
 
Pm sent.
kris9r is offline  
post #20 of 43 Old 01-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 41
Posting Frequency
 
Gorgeous bike bro! GLWS
ZedTenR is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome