Gen 1: 2004-2005 LA Area Feeler - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 Old 05-10-2017, 11:09 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

what are you looking to get after this? based on your answer I might have an interesting deal for you....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 Old 05-11-2017, 12:03 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Tuono 1100 RR is what Im after really. 2016+ you have my interest and attention though. You can PM me or tell me here

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
post #23 of 26 Old 05-12-2017, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundshotter View Post
what are you looking to get after this? based on your answer I might have an interesting deal for you....
You have my interest. Dont just leave me hangin man.

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

post #24 of 26 Old 05-15-2017, 01:37 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Starting to get some interest from craigslist finally. Couple offers around 3k. Too low, but at least theres some interest

post #25 of 26 Old 05-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

i get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
You have my interest. Dont just leave me hangin man.
you are looking for something other than i can offer so i didn't want to waste your time.
post #26 of 26 Old 05-17-2017, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Its all good man. No waste of time. Im just getting rid of the bike for a very specific purpose is all. No worries :cheers:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.