Gen 1: 2004-2005 LA Area Feeler - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 26 Old 04-24-2017, 01:43 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Still 0 interest? Makes me kinda sad that this thing will end up traded into a dealer.

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 Old 04-25-2017, 05:41 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Still 0 interest? Makes me kinda sad that this thing will end up traded into a dealer.
If you want to remove the PC5 and the shifter I will buy those from you. The dealer won't give a dime more for those things being there or not there. And yes it's sad that no one has jumped on this bike but it takes time for someone to come along that understand what it is and why it's far cooler than the new models. Most people are such piss poor riders they desire and need all the rider aids that the new models have. Don't get me wrong traction control would be cool from time to time but I think a person should know how to manage without that shit before having it and these kids today for the most part haven't ever owned anything without all the rider aids. Just sad really.........And I don't check here ofter so you can email me direct at >>>>>> Gunner10R@Gmail.Com <<<<<<<<<<< Go figure eh
post #13 of 26 Old 04-25-2017, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Lol theres some truth in that. Unfortunately, I dont even think Im good enough of a rider to make that statement. I do know that I want some rider aids for the street. ABS would make me happy. Traction control, I dont think would help because I dont think Ive used WOT on the street. Only track/strip.

I will for sure keep you in mind about the PC5 and QS and such. Its for GP shift though, just FYI. Everything I have stock parts for, Im going to pull off the thing to trade in since noone seems to want this bad mother

08 ZX6R Radial M/C ZG Sport Touring Windscreen CBR600RR Calipers BMC Street Filter
GP Shift Pattern DIY Mod Fender Eliminator Kit 16/44 Gearing Euro Flushmount Signals
Gauge Cluster Color DIY ModSoupy's Fully Adjustable Lowering Links HEL Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

post #14 of 26 Old 04-29-2017, 03:29 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Make am offer, any offer guys. Id rather see it go to a good home than trade to the dealer. Seriously, any offers are considered.

post #15 of 26 Old 04-29-2017, 06:06 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I would buy the hyper pro damper

Its green and it says Kawasaki ninja zx10r on it!
post #16 of 26 Old 04-29-2017, 08:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

If you pull some of the parts off I might be interested in the 08 ZX6R Radial Master Cylinder, HEL stainless Steel Green Brake lines, 08 CBR600RR Calipers with EBC HH pad

post #17 of 26 Old 04-30-2017, 01:20 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Im glad to see that everyones interested in parta. Hopefully I can sell this thing as a whole. Blink, as a headsup, the lines are a couple inches longer than stock and are Kawi Green. They work no issues though.

post #18 of 26 Old 04-30-2017, 12:44 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Im glad to see that everyones interested in parta. Hopefully I can sell this thing as a whole. Blink, as a headsup, the lines are a couple inches longer than stock and are Kawi Green. They work no issues though.
Thanks for the heads up, I don't really need the lines, was more interested in the master and calipers but figured it would be a package deal.

post #19 of 26 Old 05-06-2017, 12:41 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Anyoooone? I finish school in a couple weeks and want to get back to riding for real.

post #20 of 26 Old 05-09-2017, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Bumpin this again. I just want to see an offer in the upper 3s for this and Ill sell it. Ive been holding off becsuse Im finishing up classes in a week. But I havent been riding in weeks now. Getting real antsy. Someone come take this to a good home.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.