why do people go out of their way to mess with us!! - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 23 Old 11-20-2017, 07:43 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I had another encounter with a moron.

That was a Challenger Hellcat. The dude probably saw me passing traffic and I ended up behind him on the highway. He started passing people on solid yellow lanes, in curves where we could clearly see cars coming head-on in the other way. 2 cars had to get off the highway otherwise they'd have collided with the dude. It all happened in roughly a minute, I just let him go. Hell, I like speed, but no need to kill the kindergarden teacher (or whoever that was) coming back from work in her pretty little flashy green car.
scout likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 11-23-2017, 08:38 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by lun471k View Post
I had another encounter with a moron.

That was a Challenger Hellcat. The dude probably saw me passing traffic and I ended up behind him on the highway. He started passing people on solid yellow lanes, in curves where we could clearly see cars coming head-on in the other way. 2 cars had to get off the highway otherwise they'd have collided with the dude. It all happened in roughly a minute, I just let him go. Hell, I like speed, but no need to kill the kindergarden teacher (or whoever that was) coming back from work in her pretty little flashy green car.
yes, I would immediately back off if dangerous cager in area. Remember remember remember, mom and pop's are on the road plus young high schoolers and bunch of old people.

Safety first if stuff looks stupid.

But your post reminded me of a slab situation; I'm in CA and cagers have np with solo supers; used to us just moving thru traffic. Anyway, and this shows how mom and dad's on the road indeed complain if they don't like something; on a slab with three lanes, traffic heavy but moving just past limit, a cager was weaving in traffic; not bad but if I noticed it then I knew it wouldn't feel right to cagers; I'm on the bike splitting until I noticed him moving up; I slowed so that he can safely move past me. He was in no. 3 and I was in no. 1.

He slowly moved off ahead.

Less than 10 minutes later, a chip guy had lite him up. one of the parents called dispatch and alerted a LEO right in front of the guy. Surreal.

Last edited by scout; 11-23-2017 at 08:46 PM.
post #23 of 23 Old 11-23-2017, 08:50 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanstreak5 View Post
Cagers want to race me on my Wing. Seems most of them are women driving SUV's and like to tailgate me. I try to stay off the street on the 10 because you seem to have to run 100+ just to keep em off your 6 on the interstate.
So funny. I think it was Jason Pridmore, the excellent moto school guy like Code, that often took his wing to the track. No one ever laughed. ha! A real eye opener for the guys that go to the track once a month .
lun471k likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.