Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

What did you do to your bike today?

583K views 6K replies 787 participants last post by  lewisrassel 
#1 ·
Stolen from another forum!

Like the title says, what did you do to your bike today?

The other night I calibrated speedohealers on my ZX10 and my wifes R6!
Then I pulled the mufflers on both in anticipation of the slip-ons I ordered coming in today!

#8 ·
i typically walk by mine as it sits in the basement covered up with the battery tender plugged up.....weather has been sh!tty.

Reactions: Zed-xer
#379 ·
Wat problem were you having with your clutch??? the reason i ask its cause im having a problem too cant find out what it is, having trouble puting it in neutral only when i come up to a redlight!! 70% of the time some times cant even put it in neutral changed the clutch cable too but it still there,i will appreciate any help thanks

#12 ·
Leaving work JUST after sunset last night, I realize neither of my lights are on.

Not having any tools, and living 20 minutes away, I decide to go for it.
Going probably an average of 95 MPH to make it home before dark, I just made it.

So last night I changed the fuse.

#15 ·
well I attempted to install a Danmoto exhaust around 12 in the morning. Well word to the wise "You Get What You Pay For!" the damn slip on didn't "Slip" on at all! It doesn't fit right at all. Once you clamp everything down properly it sits right on / above the swing arm! Thus resulting in a damged pipe and damaged swing arm. So I decided to rotate the pipe outward a lilbit, and now the pipe hits the rear peg! Also the damn bolt that comes with the provided clamp broke in half while installing.... I have no pipe on my bike meanwhile >(

#22 ·
Past 2 weeks ive installed my new 'shorty' brake and clutch levers, vortex rear sets, washed/waxed. Today while on lunch washed and waxed again..and put on my new techspec grips :thumbsup:

#26 · (Edited)
Changed the oil and Filter. Just ordered a set of Dunlop SportMax Q2. I have to say the rear had been on the bike for a Year come April. WOW the bike has 12K Not sure exactly how many mile are on the tire. (The front has been on for well over a year)
I think the tire wear is a direct link to the the Ohlins suspension

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.