Skydork - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 11:27 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Skydork

Haven't seen any posts/replys from you Sky for awhile are you ok mate?not trying to be a stalker just making sure life is treating you well and your health is moving in the right direction!
Cheers
Peter
SkyDork likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 11:59 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
He does not seem so active on the forums, he did make the thread on the vinyl cover for the gas chamber for the front forks that he worked on with blink. Seems the forum has slowed down a bit as well in general. I am sure he will chime in when he gets the time good buddy.
SkyDork and peterd10r like this.

The more you learn, the more you realize how little you know.
post #3 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 01:14 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Dude, other than Honez posting xmas....last few months ive not seen hardly any Mod commenting or presence. I mean, where is Animal and a couple other Mods? I see Or10 fairly frequently. And yea, Sky usually will at least make a grammar/punctuation comment or something. Maybe just hunkered down for winter? Or just Life stuff lol?
SkyDork and peterd10r like this.

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert

post #4 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 01:33 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Mr Honez!Skydork!or10r are all good blokes that sometimes have to do some shitty things!but there is a sense of peace and contentment on the forum which is a good thing!or maybe my OxyContin just kicked in lol!hay I had my herniated disc in my neck injected with a nerve blocker 2 weeks this coming Monday and some of that shitty pain is slowing up!Ive got 2 more herniated disc in my lower back getting done(2 week period intervals)so I'm praying it helps
post #5 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Cap, I'm almost always here. Maybe not posting, but I check in to the site daily. This is the slow time for the site anyway, with Winter setting in for those of us North of the equator and people just not posting much about things. Or10R is always on too, even more than I am. :

We Mods are all Shitbags Peter, its the Oxycontin thats clouding your vision lol.

As far as Dork is concerned, he is probably on Vacation or something. Mods take those too sometimes..
SkyDork, peterd10r and Duhastme like this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #6 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 04:52 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Mr Honez!Skydork!or10r are all good blokes that sometimes have to do some shitty things!but there is a sense of peace and contentment on the forum which is a good thing!or maybe my OxyContin just kicked in lol!hay I had my herniated disc in my neck injected with a nerve blocker 2 weeks this coming Monday and some of that shitty pain is slowing up!Ive got 2 more herniated disc in my lower back getting done(2 week period intervals)so I'm praying it helps
thats because 13 years of the blue plauge finally came to an end!
post #7 of 27 Old 12-28-2017, 09:41 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Box I didn't want too point any fingers mate hopefully he's found peace and is happy in whateva he is up too!we are old enough to no that trading insults is a total waste of energy and time and puts you in a shitty mood and for what!everyone has a opinion and has the right to air it!its all about how it's delivered in a nut shell!take care man
GreenOne, theatiss and NinjaLife like this.
post #8 of 27 Old 12-29-2017, 05:01 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I check in a few times every day and read through most of the new posts. The site is really pretty quiet now even as far as the spam goes. It kind of runs itself. I always know Honez is around and I can ping him for anything. Even something on a personal level. That's really a great thing to be honest. I'm sure Sky is ok and we will hear from him soon. This can be a busy time of year for people and honestly life just changes. There are many members that used to be here that have just slowly faded away.
SkyDork and mr_honez like this.

post #9 of 27 Old 12-29-2017, 10:11 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I check in a few times every day and read through most of the new posts. The site is really pretty quiet now even as far as the spam goes. It kind of runs itself. I always know Honez is around and I can ping him for anything. Even something on a personal level. That's really a great thing to be honest. I'm sure Sky is ok and we will hear from him soon. This can be a busy time of year for people and honestly life just changes. There are many members that used to be here that have just slowly faded away.
This too.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #10 of 27 Old 12-29-2017, 10:51 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Me n my 90yo neighbor are like that but when we get personal its usually about how he cant take a shit again and medical procedures he has done at the VA. So yea, we hang out sometimes (he's single like me), watch some MMA, talk guns and whatever he bought at Rural King and how he's working on his next BM . Maybe he could hit Honez up sometime for some advice?? Care if i give him yer # Honez? I'll warn ya, he cant hear well. Man can work a pressure cooker with keen precision though.
peterd10r likes this.

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.