Seller wants cash only? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Seller wants cash only?

Here is the situation on this forum in bikes for sale there is a first gen zx10 raw ti color. He lives in Indiana Im in Florida..He wants cash only..Will not do a deposit through Paypal and except the rest in form of cashiers check..Anyone thoughts? Would love the bike...Sucks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 03:31 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I believe thats probably Keith's bike? If so, its legit, clean and he's known to be a solid member of the community around here as far as i can remember. My thoughts? Are you shipping or picking up? Guess i dont see what the issue would be as long as funds get deposited in a account and the rest is paid off. Thats between you and him though. If you are getting a cashiers check does that mean its loan money or yours? If yours then why not just pay for it and walk away with the bike?

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert

"Thats the way I like it baby, I dont wanna live forever!"
post #3 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 04:22 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Sounds like you need to trade that cashier's check in for a wad of cash. :)

post #4 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 04:27 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9r View Post
Here is the situation on this forum in bikes for sale there is a first gen zx10 raw ti color. He lives in Indiana Im in Florida..He wants cash only..Will not do a deposit through Paypal and except the rest in form of cashiers check..Anyone thoughts? Would love the bike...Sucks..
Sorry for not answering your pm. I have been inundated with low balling chumps from craigslist and just got tired of dealing with people. If you are interested still $5200.00 cash is absolutely as low as I would go. Not trying to be a jerk, please don't take it that way, but the bike is WELL worth it.

post #5 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 08:24 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Ugh.................I am confused, so the buyer wants cash...............and you don't have cash........................Sounds like you should look for another seller that will take your type of payment.
Kllongbrake likes this.
post #6 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 08:49 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Cash is typical. Not the rule, though.
post #7 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

No I have the cash...I'm in Florida he's in Indiana...I can't just send cash in the mail...He wants cash at time of sale...No PayPal for a deposit of $500 then a certified bank cashiers check..The problem is the distance....I mean he keeps everything and keeps title until payment clears that simple...I guess I'm shit outta luck...Anyways thanks for your thoughts...
post #8 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 09:22 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

zx10

Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Sorry for not answering your pm. I have been inundated with low balling chumps from craigslist and just got tired of dealing with people. If you are interested still $5200.00 cash is absolutely as low as I would go. Not trying to be a jerk, please don't take it that way, but the bike is WELL worth it.
Check your PM...I'm tired of jerking around with this bike,and besides that your in Florida....Thanks for reaching out....
post #9 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 09:23 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris9r View Post
No I have the cash...I'm in Florida he's in Indiana...I can't just send cash in the mail...He wants cash at time of sale...No PayPal for a deposit of $500 then a certified bank cashiers check..The problem is the distance....I mean he keeps everything and keeps title until payment clears that simple...I guess I'm shit outta luck...Anyways thanks for your thoughts...

If this is Keith's bike I have bought a Gen 1 from him in the past and he's legit. There are several ways for people to screw you AFTER THE FACT with PayPal which is why I wouldn't accept it either. I don't blame him, but if you want the bike he's honest to deal with.

Now I will be the first to agree Keith is a very long ways from Florida!! I'm in Tennessee and it was a long ass drive for me. He might as well be in Chicago because he's ALL THE WAY UP TO THE GREAT LAKES!!

Last edited by Gunner; 03-14-2017 at 09:25 PM.
post #10 of 12 Old 03-14-2017, 09:26 PM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Thanks gunner...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.