Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

Kawasaki ZX-10R.net (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/)
-   General Motorcycle Discussions (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f94/)
-   -   Nuviz hud (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f94/nuviz-hud-347930.html)

peterd10r 04-17-2018 05:57 PM

Nuviz hud

1 Attachment(s)
I recieved my Nuviz yesterday and went through all the stages of linking my phone and mounting the unit with speakers and microphone!some will call it a distraction but I call it amazing so far!I don't want the phone calls and other distractions!I want the indicated speed and video benefits of the Nuviz!havent gone for a ride but because Ive mounted it and checked the graphics I'm very happy

mr_honez 04-17-2018 09:11 PM

Does it project the image on to the visor, or is it self contained? My HUD in my Camaro projects its image on my windshield but the projection appears to be half way down my hood. I really like having it. What all can it display? Mine can display speed (obviously), RPM, compass, NAV info, radio station, song, outside temp. and I think some others but I can't remember. 99% of the time it's just speed and RPM, though it will tell you the song when it changes, NAV info will pop up, etc. Really interested in what your HUD can do, might just get one for grins and giggles lol.

peterd10r 04-18-2018 04:05 AM

Ok it's projected onto its own screen!its a gps,video and stills camera,music,phone calls and answering,planned route!feedback from your ride as in speed and all the other crap,speed alerts,live voice directions,speed zones and that's what I can remember but I'm very very appy(in a Rossy Italian voice!it sits perfectly so you can see what's in front!honestly all I wanted was indicated speed!but I think it could be programmed to give you a hand relief!obviously you must be off the bike for this function but I will give some feedback if it's a good experience or that can't be bothered feeling!

scout 04-19-2018 09:05 PM

Peterd you would be such a cool neighbor! Complete opposite of me as I never buy anything but tires and chains as I'm so freakin cheap!

I would buy the laser speed blocker the moment it became legal here in CA, though. No question, but popos so hate using the lasers on bikes as we're a pia to them, unless someone is riding insane or whatever, which I never do or try not to.

peterd10r 04-20-2018 04:55 AM

Scout I luv being by myself!I have the best hobby with my gen4 mate!I don't drink or take drugs and live within my means!what I have noticed with marriage breakdown the money I have now compared to the 2 lattes a day shopperaholic wife is crazy!the day I was avicted my Brother picked me up at the shopping complex and all I had was 2 garbage bags full of clothes!the funny thing is on the 27/3/18 she accused me of being aggressive!yelling and made her feel frightened for her safety!I have never ever acted in that way towards her in 8 years!on that date she was 300 kilometres away staying with her son!from the 23rd to the 30th of March my Daughter and boyfriend were staying with me at the house on holidays from Queensland!honestly I thought she was the 1 I would die with and to me a beautiful Angel!well sometimes in life things are not what they seem!I won't put her down or belittle her!I don't seek revenge and payback because she did help me when I was in a horrible stage in my life!she has made me stronger!less aggressive and prepared to listen before making spur of the moment decisions!the truth will be on my side and Karma can be cruel!I can look in the mirror with no guilt!regrets with anything I've done!I no deep down inside her conscience must be like a cancer with her lies and betrayal but I will move forward without a problem!plus I'm saving $1560 a year just on her buying lattes