Marriage endings V retail therapy - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Marriage endings V retail therapy

Retail therapy is helping with the sudden marriage end!Pus race gloves to match the A* jacket and green gen4!3 week turn around for the gloves!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1940.JPG
Views:	29
Size:	999.7 KB
ID:	415538   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1945.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	886.1 KB
ID:	415546  
trackaddict, SkyDork and theatiss like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 05:50 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Those are made down under aren't they?
ddipaola likes this.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #3 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 07:38 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Plus products manufactured in Hungary

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijack View Post
Those are made down under aren't they?
Obi they are made in Hungary mate!I just googled it

post #4 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 10:18 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
The fact that there isn't a SINGLE review of any of their products on YouTube concerns me... Here's a re-quote for you too...

"Let me guess: custom gear at a value price? Probably the same setup as all the others. You order, it gets handed off to some 3rd party manufacturer in a 3rd world country, and a few months later you get a suit. It either fits, or there's problems and after several more months of empty promises from the "owner of the company" there's a second thread on here with "buyer beware" in the title."

And here's another quote for those listening to the people they sponsor, aka give FREE shit too...

"lol... aint no way no how I would buy a suit based on "promises". Especially when you have sellers like Riders or STG who sell stuff they ride/race in. And all the major companies have been around long enough to provide size charts that are pretty...excuse me, very damn accurate!!"
post #5 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 10:19 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I can see you're getting along miserably Pete!
peterd10r and ddipaola like this.

Live Til You Die - QOTSA

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.
post #6 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 10:32 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Sorry to hear about marriage mate. That sucks
peterd10r likes this.
post #7 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 11:58 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddipaola View Post
The fact that there isn't a SINGLE review of any of their products on YouTube concerns me... Here's a re-quote for you too...

"Let me guess: custom gear at a value price? Probably the same setup as all the others. You order, it gets handed off to some 3rd party manufacturer in a 3rd world country, and a few months later you get a suit. It either fits, or there's problems and after several more months of empty promises from the "owner of the company" there's a second thread on here with "buyer beware" in the title."

And here's another quote for those listening to the people they sponsor, aka give FREE shit too...

"lol... aint no way no how I would buy a suit based on "promises". Especially when you have sellers like Riders or STG who sell stuff they ride/race in. And all the major companies have been around long enough to provide size charts that are pretty...excuse me, very damn accurate!!"
actually if you go on facebook and search for plus racing you will find a a lot of good reviews on the gloves and the suits.
post #8 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Buying cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddipaola View Post

I think your a little off the mark here mate
1-I use Held Titan gloves
2-I never buy cheap shitty products(only 1 rear hrc master cylinder reservoir tube)
3-do a little more searching on products because there's a lot of great feedback on Plus gear
4-Alpinestars are made in Vietnam(does that make them inferior)
5-99% of motorcycle gloves are made in third world country's
6-Held motorcycle gloves are made in Hungary!
7-so don't be to quick to make decisions on gloves that don't spend millions telling the world how good they are!
post #9 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 07:23 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Why is it that the word "Hungary"rings a bell in my head!Shit I remember!Held German gloves are made their!so obviously Hungary must a very good reputation for glove manufacturing!hang on!that where Plus gloves are made!ok enough with being sarcastic it's not needed!with all gloves that are manufactured in places like Vietnam,Hungary,China!has nothing to do with their quality!its their strict quality control that governs what you wear and recieved!Plus gloves are not cheap gloves at $280 here in Australia!$150 Alpinestar copies made in Pakistan are the shit!I actually nearly purchased off eBay a pair of Alpinestars GP PRO R2 gloves!the prick had a U,S address but looking at my PayPal payment the supplier was from China!a farking scammer!I looked back at his feedback and yes the gloves were copies!the prick was so shifty with bs address he got me but not for long!I had my money back in 2 hours!tell me how does eBay let these shifty pricks sell fake shit on their site?
post #10 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 07:28 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Sorry to hear about your divorce Peter. But sometimes I guess it's better to do that than live in misery for sure. Never had the experience so you could say I'm ignorant on that subject I guess. The new bits look great tho',
peterd10r likes this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in