Marriage endings V retail therapy - Page 3 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 Old 04-25-2018, 09:55 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I dont buy A stars unless to riders discount... China made gloves are a virus.

heard nothing but good things about Plus gloves, I use coretech and AGV top of the line gloves, I have seen good gloves save my hands many times and cheap gloves desintegrate.

Peter having 3 girls with 3 different wifes, Kids eventually discover the bad person in the relation..
peterd10r likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 Old 04-25-2018, 03:24 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
100% correct mpp12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpp12 View Post
I dont buy A stars unless to riders discount... China made gloves are a virus.

heard nothing but good things about Plus gloves, I use coretech and AGV top of the line gloves, I have seen good gloves save my hands many times and cheap gloves desintegrate.

Peter having 3 girls with 3 different wifes, Kids eventually discover the bad person in the relation..
They did no that but back then were to young and so far away!but my son Ben(23yo) Indianna(21) and Ireland(19)visit with their partners probably 2 times a year each child!we are completely open and honest with any topic of conversation with my children and I!I have never put their Mum down or twist and poison their minds as this does more damage than anything!they do no the truth now and then but are adults now who are on a level playing field!this is my 3rd also mpp12 lol
With gloves and all motorcycle gear the secret is not where their made but the quality control that governs that business!Alpinestars are made in Vietnam
2wheelmike likes this.
post #23 of 25 Old 04-26-2018, 08:18 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Oz, best to go slowly even if np with income.
peterd10r likes this.

post #24 of 25 Old 04-27-2018, 08:50 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
This is a whirlwind thread right here!

Sorry for the loss to both or10r and Peter. Happy to hear though that both seem to be dealing with it all in the best way possible! I've been eyeing the Plus custom leathers for awhile now and I need to just bite the bullet and do it myself. The gloves look nice Peter! Keep spending that money on parts and gear, you can't take it with you ya know!
peterd10r likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #25 of 25 Old 04-27-2018, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thanks Sky!or10r blew me out of the water!its a very grey area in you life having to deal with so much hurt!there is no quick fix or magic pill believe Ive tried them all!you have to be honest with yourself most of all!sometimes in relationships we can make mistakes!some can be forgiven and worked out!betrayal and lies sit very deep in your mind and soul!that in my eyes and mind can never be forgiven!when has planning for the future for your own personal financial gain in a marriage or partnership ever come into it!that right there is unforgivable for me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in