LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Moving on my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capncalyx View Post
I can see you're getting along miserably Pete!
Although I keep asking the question "why"It took a while but I came to my own reasoning!all the different little things that had changed were over the last 6 months!leaving every 3rd weekend to visit her children leaving me to try and do everything for 3 days at a time!she actually said to me "you have changed over the last 6 months"!Robyn my now ex had her first Grandchild and her name is Quin!with her statement about me changing over the last 6 months!I replied with the comment "how old is Quin now Robyn?"her answer was 6 months old!Touche!it was easier for her to try and ruin me and get tha majority of the money to move back near her Children and first Grandchild!and sadly for her it's all gone a little pear shaped!Solictor has advised me 40-50% maybe more of everything as we own the house,car with no doubt!she could bring my bike into it!but not working or bringing in a single penny into the relationship and every other cost(rates,insurance,power and gas bills)for nearly 8 years doesn't help!my income was the provider
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
It's a shitty experience Honez

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Sorry to hear about your divorce Peter. But sometimes I guess it's better to do that than live in misery for sure. Never had the experience so you could say I'm ignorant on that subject I guess. The new bits look great tho',
Thanks for your words they are appreciated!everyone deals with let downs,betrayal,lies and greed!if you dwell in the past you a certain to make the same mistakes!the way to heal is by moving forward and excepting what challengers and positive things that will come!I believe our lives are scripted from Birth!what I find totally surprising was the actions I took when I was leaving!usually all I would take would be personal things like bike helmets!jackets just man shit!what has got me freaked out was what I chose to take first and foremost!every receipt and medical record my ex wife had sitting in perfect named files that was a smallish suitcase full!what I found going through it days later was every bill was paid in my name and money!garages,spas,fencing,landscaping even down to TV rugs and vacuum cleaner!I even found a receipt in early 2012 of the some of $5500 for a garage I had built when we lived in the house in Rye(Mornington peninsula Victoria)before moving to this property!and that's only the tip of the Iceberg lol!why in fuk did I choose to take them!someone upstairs had a hand in this
post #13 of 25 Old 04-20-2018, 09:46 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Plus reviews

Here's 3 reviews on their Facebook page!social media is fantastic sometimes!sometimes YouTube can be a great tool for info but for most of us it goes in the 2 hard basket!Im not trying to make the negative post look silly or feel a tad embarrassed because I hate any person who goes out of their way to belittle anyone!sometimes the big company's who post results on YouTube have sometimes the company's best interest in mind and not the real people who will use their views to purchase a product!Caveat Emptor.............
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1955.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	841.1 KB
ID:	415562   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1953.JPG
Views:	19
Size:	515.7 KB
ID:	415570   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1951.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	743.9 KB
ID:	415578  

post #14 of 25 Old 04-21-2018, 07:33 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Good looking gloves for sure! Let us know what you think of them. Don't care about YouTube here.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
post #15 of 25 Old 04-23-2018, 07:21 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I don't doubt they're good gloves. I have cheap AGV gloves, probably retailed for $30, and they do the job and they're convenient. Do I trust them with my hands life though... absolutely not lol. The fact that this company isn't offering users any information on their website, YouTube, etc. as to the quality of their product other than "word of mouth" and written text concerns me.

I cannot safely put my money into a product that is only advertising their products based on materials and aesthetics vs. lab testing, side by side comparisons, customer reviews, on-the-bike reviews, etc. 3 Facebook comments isn't going to sway my decision when thousands if not 10's of thousands of customers will back the name brands like Alpinestars, Cortech, etc. The company is a lot of talk and not a lot of show vs. its competitors and that scares me, that's all. :l

Even RHOK industries, with their sketchy ass website and difficult ordering process, managed to get dozens of reviews and well known motovloggers to sponsor the company and even become vendors.

Last edited by ddipaola; 04-23-2018 at 07:26 AM.
post #16 of 25 Old 04-23-2018, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Your views are wellcome and that's a opinion!but I can't understand you putting a product down when you yourself wear $30 gloves!you can't get a good pair of gardening gloves for $30 but that's your decision!you don't step into any discussion and hate on a product that doesn't fit your criteria of a "good glove"!have you ever heard the term "$10 head-$10 helmet"and to be on the safe side drop the gloves your using and buy a pair that will actually protect your hands not cripple them!
post #17 of 25 Old 04-24-2018, 03:04 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I'm in the middle of a divorce myself. Maybe I should give this retail therapy a whirl!? Seems like its working for you mate?! Lol!! Jacket looks great and I betting the gloves will be as well.

post #18 of 25 Old 04-24-2018, 06:45 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I'm in the middle of a divorce myself. Maybe I should give this retail therapy a whirl!? Seems like its working for you mate?! Lol!! Jacket looks great and I betting the gloves will be as well.
What in the ever Fuggin' F*ck is going on? Sorry about hearing about yours too Or. Hope it isn't contagious tho'

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #19 of 25 Old 04-24-2018, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Oh no or10r!I can feel your pain my friend as it at times consumes you!your enemy is time spare to reflect on what could of been!Having no children together helps so much!when my last marriage went South my ex moved interstate catching me off guard with promises of visits,phone calls and every update of my 3 children's pivotal moments in their lives!2000 kilometres away is a relationship nightmare when not 1 of her promises held any merit!my Birthday cards never landed in their hands and in her own words 7 years later "you don't no how much I have poisoned their minds"!honestly how can any person go out of their way to belittle a child's parent to turn them against their Father or Mother!she actually had been having a affair at work and my children actually witnessed them kissing 1 week after I had to leave our house!it destroyed me inside loosing contact with my children and having to fly to Queensland to see them was so difficult financially after paying child support and rent money was very tight!it took 7 years of misery before my children were old enough to fully understand what really was the truth and what had happened in our marriage!my son had caught them in bed together when he was 8yo so a very heavy burden to carry!I never have put their Mother down in anyway when they visit as I would rather deal with it myself than torture my children's minds!honestly having no children envolved and a perfectly clear conscience helps heal your soul!really what upsets me the most was the contact and luv I had for my 2 dogs!she put a interim order on me not to be within 200meters of our house because I had abused her and she was scared for her safety!she is so stupid she said this happened on the 27th of March!my Daughter and boyfriend were visiting from the 23rd to the 29th of March!the ex left the house early Monday morning(26th)and didn't return till the 30th so she was 300 kilometres away on the 27th so the court hearing should be interesting on the 4th of a May!my Child and boyfriend are writing statuary decs stating the she wasn't their and she left Monday morning and they didn't see her again!if your going to tell lies at least get the dates right
post #20 of 25 Old 04-25-2018, 03:14 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
What in the ever Fuggin' F*ck is going on? Sorry about hearing about yours too Or. Hope it isn't contagious tho'
Thanks guys. Its not contagious. Lol. Things had been sour for us for a long time. She is a great person and I wish her nothing but the best. I think we both know though that we can be better people apart.
SkyDork likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in