Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Large Ninja decal Blink

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  blink. 
#1 ·
Hi Blink here's both sides of the white decals I mentioned in my pm mate
Thanks
Peter

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Scout my good friend!thats not my bike lol!how the fk are you man?are you freezing your goolies off?its going to be 43 Celcius tomorrow here in Eppalock Aus!my guess it will hit 45+ for sure!take care man and how's your oil changers coming along and has your intervals changed at all ?

#5 ·
Damn, that bike is sexy Peter!! :leghump:

I'm with Scout tho', she looks like she just rolled of the showroom floor! :notworthy:

Just put her in the living room as an art piece, that would be good.. :ayyy:

#6 ·
It's not my bike Honey!I was only posting that photo to try and see if Ninja decals can be reproduced lol!I purchased a large Ninja decal and tried to fit it!it turned out with more wrinkles than a 120yo man or woman!in the end I was so frustrated and I felt like an old gimp!

#7 ·
Hey mate, were you trying to apply the decal dry? If you were, next time try wetting the decal in a soapy water solution (very diluted, bugger all soap) Then you can easily adjust the position of the decal by sliding it around, smooth out any wrinkles and push out air bubbles before the water drys and the decal will set. Works great.

#9 ·
This. Every time. Ive done auto windshield banners and large pieces with no effort using this method. Only takes a couple drops of soap if that. :thumbsup:

Reactions: peterd10r
#11 ·
Thanks man I have been educated?,I honestly didn't no that and appreciate that piece of info!my quote of "I'm to old of a dog to be f.cked by a pup" has just been blown out of the water lol!thanks mate!what State in Straya you at mate!
Cheers Peter

#14 · (Edited)
No way lol!were we live that white stuff has never touched this land(to the best of my little knowledge)!reminds me of the first time I went skiing!I didn't no what a black run was so I just headed down!f.ck me I had sno and ice in every part of my body!knocked over about 5 people going down RAPIDLY!ass over tit so many times sweating like a pig lol!I made the bottom and all I heard was women screaming!men yelling!I looked up and it was my mate that decided to follow me!Ive never had so many people wanting to actually do us harm than the people we made contact with that day 30 years ago!we managed to get on a lift quickly before they all rallied together with 1 agenda lol!after that episode I was educated on what color flags ment on ski runs

#19 ·
that is the most miserable bike photo ever, for me. I don't ride in ANY black ice possible on a 200 mile loop; but only a tiny section has black ice potential.

Mt Ham has a weather station so I can get real time temp here:

Current Values and Daily Highs/Lows at the 40" telescope, Vantage Pro

from zillion of miles of experience, I know not to go up Ham until temp is at 50f, or close, depending upon month.

#16 ·
I'm in Sydney. We've had about 10 days over 40 this month. One of my local rides (royal national park) is on fire at the moment too. Out of control bush fire. Oh well, hopefully there'll be nowhere for the cops to hide after!

Reactions: peterd10r
#17 ·
Only liked the bit about them fkg sneaky Cops sometimes even in camo gear in Vic!really how in the hell does that reduce the road toll?a Police presents as in marked cop car makes all road users back off!hiding in the bush usually on a down hill gradient where your speed picks up is "entrapment"and revenue raping the public!I did notice about Sydneys fires!its a very un comfortable feeling knowing how defenceless you are against bush fires!hi temps strong winds spells danger where we live 100%!we back onto the Longlea Forest and that's North looking out our back door!if it starts in there and usually 40.C with North wind it would be more dangerous trying to leave than staying!we have a huge cleared area around the house and 200m fire brake!but having Gum trees close enough will still ignite quickly!huge dam full of water and fire pump beside it!this petrol pump runs water underground to connections around the house!60m 30mm fire hose so I will go down having a crack!hopefully the C.F.A access point that runs on our property can help but tbh if it comes to being that bad I will put my will in a bottle and throw it in the dam!

#18 ·
You think it's hard for you!just remember we switched over to Metric while I was in primary school and not being the sharpest tool on the shelf anyway I was like wtf!I started driving when our cars were still in MPH and I started seeing 100 zones and thought "this is good"!I still can't get my head around height as 5'10 and 6' were the norm!but tbh the metric system in measurements of distances was easier for me than 1/8 1/16 miles,foot but really I just ended up a confused kid!they still sell shit in 1/4 and ounce bags!my wife asked me what length star picket do you need?1.8m will do babe!Rob said what's that in feet?about 6!actually I'm still confused........
And Box 44.c is fking hot!double it and add 25 and you will get a close enough in Fahrenheit in my confused state

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.