I am fed up with Kawasaki - Page 6 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 102 Old 12-20-2017, 05:43 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

You guys got me crackin up. What do they want for that Race like 80k? I thought it was 380 wet? I swear every time I hear about that bike it gets 6 pounds lighter and gains 6 horse. I guess I'll park it next to my superleggera and desmosedici

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 102 Old 12-20-2017, 08:34 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
You guys got me crackin up. What do they want for that Race like 80k? I thought it was 380 wet? I swear every time I hear about that bike it gets 6 pounds lighter and gains 6 horse. I guess I'll park it next to my superleggera and desmosedici
Are you Justin Bieber? the Swingarm alone is 15k. The BMW is worth the money if you have the $$$ $$$. Every bits on it is sexy!

Newf likes this.

“Ride like you are invisible.”

Last edited by badexample; 12-20-2017 at 08:38 PM.
post #53 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 07:27 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by badexample View Post
Obi, the bike got the right price tag! You get a lot for your money..

You don't like the thread just don't read it. I love Kawasaki as much as the other guys on here but totally done with this Gen. Do you want me to talk about the temperature and weather in Comox Valley B.C. right now? You look like a fun guy to hang out with!

My BMW HP4 Race delivery (first on YouTube) - YouTube
Thanks for the video and that ever so helpful advice. I enjoy people’s opinions, but not bitching and moaning. You got to vent, I get it. Nonetheless, it came off as wa wa wa somebody call the wambulance.

I’m not a brand loyalist. Right now I have a 16 Zx10, 16 gsxs1000, and a 2017 R6. And I don’t ride superbikes or super sports on the street. It seems silly to me at this point in my life. But I realize I am in the minority.

Btw it’s 80 degrees here, so let’s talk about the weather in Florida and the track weekend I’m about to have
badexample and evilaugust like this.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS

post #54 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 02:13 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by obijack View Post
Thanks for the video and that ever so helpful advice. I enjoy people’s opinions, but not bitching and moaning. You got to vent, I get it. Nonetheless, it came off as wa wa wa somebody call the wambulance.

I’m not a brand loyalist. Right now I have a 16 Zx10, 16 gsxs1000, and a 2017 R6. And I don’t ride superbikes or super sports on the street. It seems silly to me at this point in my life. But I realize I am in the minority.

Btw it’s 80 degrees here, so let’s talk about the weather in Florida and the track weekend I’m about to have
Another trackday rider which he thinks that his shit doesn't stink hahaahha . Just wanted to start a thread to have fun? Why you such a f*cking homo about it? Maybe you too old to get it? It's been the same bike since 2011. Maybe I don't have nice racetracks all over the place but we do have the best "Isle of Man style of roads" here. Leather head to toes and 3 digits for an hour of 2. I get my dose of adrenaline as well. Keep your 80 degrees.. I live in the biggest playground ever . Fishing, scubadiving, dirt biking, snowboarding, skydiving, surfing. golfing,snowmobiling, hunting the Bigfoot. I can go on forever. Have a good day!

Last edited by badexample; 12-21-2017 at 05:24 PM.
post #55 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 03:21 PM
OMG Look at that squid!!

Posting Frequency

Interesting thread... none the less lol. H2 = POS? Wow. ZX10 old and fat? Hmmm. As for this year having no bikes out there worth owning"...? Dude this was like a fucking stellar year to be an avid motorcyclist. The new KTM's are sick. I'm waiting for the 790 to hit the USA. The new Duc's are way over priced. But fucking monsters. New CBR is a beautiful bike. Not sure about the power... OMG 165hp is not enough lol!!! If I knew for certain the tranny would hold up, I'd get that SP. She's a looker in person and with auto suspension? How can you go wrong? I guess if you are anti-electronics.

Pricing... I get it. Hell, even a new 10r is $16k. Long lost are the good ol' days of $8k liter bikes... and boy do I miss those days.
Sebastian1000 likes this.

Because wheelie!!!

16' ZX10R
14' Ducati Monster 1200S - SOLD
13' RSV4-R - SOLD
My ZX10R's 11' - 08' - 07' - 05' - 04' - ALL SOLD
Miss my Black 04' the most!
Never enough money, never enough time!

post #56 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaddict View Post
Interesting thread... none the less lol. H2 = POS? Wow. ZX10 old and fat? Hmmm. As for this year having no bikes out there worth owning"...? Dude this was like a fucking stellar year to be an avid motorcyclist. The new KTM's are sick. I'm waiting for the 790 to hit the USA. The new Duc's are way over priced. But fucking monsters. New CBR is a beautiful bike. Not sure about the power... OMG 165hp is not enough lol!!! If I knew for certain the tranny would hold up, I'd get that SP. She's a looker in person and with auto suspension? How can you go wrong? I guess if you are anti-electronics.

Pricing... I get it. Hell, even a new 10r is $16k. Long lost are the good ol' days of $8k liter bikes... and boy do I miss those days.
The 790 is not coming with the underseat exhaust! Gay! The Gen 5 is a good bike but compared to the newer in-line 4 like the Fireblade and the GSX-R, it looks fat. The tach is primitive and the whole bike doesn't have much personality . Planted but just so blah to ride. I'll probably end up with an ugly R1 or GSX-RR if I don't buy the Beemer.

The H2 is just an exhibition bike. No thanks!

post #57 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 04:29 PM
OMG Look at that squid!!

Posting Frequency

I concur on the 790... BUT, I guarantee there will be an aftermarket option for that very problem. Exhaust aside, it looks quite promising.

What about the 1290 SuperDuke? That's about as raw a bike as you can buy. Not into naked??
badexample likes this.

Because wheelie!!!

16' ZX10R
14' Ducati Monster 1200S - SOLD
13' RSV4-R - SOLD
My ZX10R's 11' - 08' - 07' - 05' - 04' - ALL SOLD
Miss my Black 04' the most!
Never enough money, never enough time!

post #58 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 04:50 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackaddict View Post
I concur on the 790... BUT, I guarantee there will be an aftermarket option for that very problem. Exhaust aside, it looks quite promising.

What about the 1290 SuperDuke? That's about as raw a bike as you can buy. Not into naked??
Sat on it last Saturday. I like it but feels a bit naked?

The 1290 Superduke is really nice with the Austin Racing RS22 exhaust on:

post #59 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 04:58 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

^^^^^^^^^ That i can fap to!!!

Think at this point id ride about nearly anything KTM just to try it.

Honestly, performance wise im just glad about the current situation on bikes because i know they'll be available one day as thats the only way i can afford a bike is a used one, its a weird way to get excited about new bikes lol. Hopefully they'll be available for me down the road when/if my paycheck improves!
badexample likes this.

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert

"Stop being such a Sheila, Peter" - Peter's Dad
post #60 of 102 Old 12-21-2017, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capncalyx View Post
^^^^^^^^^ That i can fap to!!!

Think at this point id ride about nearly anything KTM just to try it.

Honestly, performance wise im just glad about the current situation on bikes because i know they'll be available one day as thats the only way i can afford a bike is a used one, its a weird way to get excited about new bikes lol. Hopefully they'll be available for me down the road when/if my paycheck improves!
Fap material for sure! Proper Hooligan bike!

Capncalyx likes this.

Last edited by badexample; 12-21-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.