I am fed up with Kawasaki - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 157Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos76 View Post
It's ok, don't rush. One day the right bike will find you.
Bros, I was bikeless last summer. It is suicidal. No thanks! I need a motorcycle in my life.
Capncalyx likes this.

“Ride like you are invisible.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 08:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
Bad...what would the perfect literbike be to you? Serious question.
A gen4/5 stripped down version. Just the basics like a gen1 so I can then ad to the bike what suits my needs.

post #33 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 08:33 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
See, I was hoping that the H2 would be a 750cc inline 4 w/ supercharger. Nope. Narrow, shortwheelbase, rev to the moon. That would be a proper oddball! It never happened. They released a hunk of shit wrapped in carbon fiber. No thanks!

post #34 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 08:38 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Man, tough question.

post #35 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 08:44 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

H2 and g5 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too heavy. G4 is simply on steroids but I've blown up two and that is a badge of problems for me as all I do is ride hard under the limiter and buy thousands of dollars in tires year after year as long as the bike can reach 100k. All super Kawas prior to g4 are simply classed as needing dampers at that is a badge of problems. cross is a joke; cbr might work as np with oil burning and weight is down so that I can keep tires on; idk gixxer but will consider them if weight down to the cbr or if Kawa can't keep weight down to g4; v twins: ask Rossi.

Still, supers of today are WAY better than anything engineered prior to 2011. The tires are the problem now as I need soft that will grip past 10k miles!

very curious about Canadian criticisms as they simply can NOT ride year around and if ya can't ride year around...well...WHAT DO YOU KNOW! And Track bikes ARE NOT YEAR AROUND! lol!

explanation as not being mean but simply making a point: link is Rossi; if you don't know who this guy is do a search; (I say this not out of disrespect but on past sites when I talk about riding in twists you simply can not believe how clueless others were and I'm assuming that they we not trolls) when Rossi said, "if I don't ride everyday, I'm afraid I'll forget how to ride,' every serious rider in the world knew exactly what he meant.

So, op, are you qualified to judge a bike. That is the question. For true judgement requires credibility and that is why so many true riders avoid non registered sites: they get tired of those that fail to put in the time to study anything much less riding a super.

Last edited by scout; 12-19-2017 at 09:15 PM.
post #36 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 09:47 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Someone talking about my sweet sweet bike?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mybike.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	408649  
post #37 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 09:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink. View Post
A gen4/5 stripped down version. Just the basics like a gen1 so I can then ad to the bike what suits my needs.
Sounds good to me blink. I still love my gen 1 but to be honest I think if I was given a 4th/5th gen I wouldn't want to give it back

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #38 of 204 Old 12-19-2017, 10:23 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am batman View Post
Someone talking about my sweet sweet bike?
LOL! Best first post ever!

Last edited by badexample; 12-20-2017 at 02:51 AM.
post #39 of 204 Old 12-20-2017, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
H2 and g5 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too heavy. G4 is simply on steroids but I've blown up two and that is a badge of problems for me as all I do is ride hard under the limiter and buy thousands of dollars in tires year after year as long as the bike can reach 100k. All super Kawas prior to g4 are simply classed as needing dampers at that is a badge of problems. cross is a joke; cbr might work as np with oil burning and weight is down so that I can keep tires on; idk gixxer but will consider them if weight down to the cbr or if Kawa can't keep weight down to g4; v twins: ask Rossi.

Still, supers of today are WAY better than anything engineered prior to 2011. The tires are the problem now as I need soft that will grip past 10k miles!

very curious about Canadian criticisms as they simply can NOT ride year around and if ya can't ride year around...well...WHAT DO YOU KNOW! And Track bikes ARE NOT YEAR AROUND! lol!

explanation as not being mean but simply making a point: link is Rossi; if you don't know who this guy is do a search; (I say this not out of disrespect but on past sites when I talk about riding in twists you simply can not believe how clueless others were and I'm assuming that they we not trolls) when Rossi said, "if I don't ride everyday, I'm afraid I'll forget how to ride,' every serious rider in the world knew exactly what he meant.

So, op, are you qualified to judge a bike. That is the question. For true judgement requires credibility and that is why so many true riders avoid non registered sites: they get tired of those that fail to put in the time to study anything much less riding a super.
Scout, I live on Vancouver Island. I can ride all year long if I am lucky. I put between 6000 to 10000 kms every year. Qualified to judge the bike? I owned the Gen 3 Gen 4 from Kawi. You blown 2 of them because you can't simply do common sense maintenance like oil changes LOL. Just go ride different bikes, you'll see that the latest Kawasaki is fat/ageing and nothing special. You don't need to be Rossi to know this.
scout likes this.

Last edited by badexample; 12-20-2017 at 03:45 AM.
post #40 of 204 Old 12-20-2017, 04:41 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I knew this was going to be great.

Sent from my XT1045 using Tapatalk
NinjaLife likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in