I am fed up with Kawasaki - Page 18 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 141Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #171 of 173 Old 04-12-2018, 11:39 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

I’m with Badexample and really others on the Tech side as well.

I love the 1st Gen ZX10R just RAW and have fun..but I also love the my ZX14R because of the electronics and the plus is that it is if not the fastest accelerating motorcycle built, it is like a Swiss knife, you want to drag race no problem you will be one of the fastest, oh you want to hit the mountain turns no problem you can keep up with your 1000cc buddies same on the track no problem, oh you want to do a 700mile ride in one day no problem add the attachment baggage no problem the bike is sturdy and has tons of torque so bring a passenger if you want.

With all that said I have been convinced the only other 1000cc bike I would ever want over my Gen 1 ZX10R is the BMW S1000RR.

Yes you read that right as many of you know I was always the biggest hatter over that bike for many many years but this year I did a business trip to Maimi from my California home base and setup conditions before I arrive to have access to a brand new 2017 BMW.

I took a trip from Miami to Key West Florida and got a total of 8hrs of fast riding by myself in 2 days to experience the bike……I loved it!!! The only thing the Kawasaki has over the BMW is it Kawasaki bikes fit me better stretching the legs like rest on the back pegs I just fit better with Kawi bikes…..other than that hands down BMW kicks butt, it accelerates so fast I would even dare try to race a ZX14R on it, its’ that fast just a different kind of ride what I have now……anyway food for thought and no I am not back I cringe even thinking about coming back I am at peace now not having to deal with you bunch of whiners.
badexample and scout like this.

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 173 Old 04-13-2018, 12:12 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Relax blue we are not that bad!time heals mate sometimes as I've seen you even say in the past "let's move on"
scout and evilaugust like this.
post #173 of 173 Old 04-15-2018, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.