Gen 4: 2011-2015 Getting rid of my 10 for a SX SE - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 Old 12-18-2017, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
you guys, he bought a 530 pounder with 1200 dollar BAGS...a commute bike? Tires? not there yet as we will need a soft tire that will take that weight for at least 3000 miles of twists and none exist yet. Assuming that the bike handles, I would shred met rr rear inside 800 miles and doubt the bridgestone rs will fare much better.

Bags? bags on a gem is like cosmetics on an old whore, (Orwell, 1984)

however, do what you want.

edit: his sx whatever is the H2
Scout I still have no idea WTF you are trying to say anytime you type on this forum. Are you using using Google translate to switch your posts to English from another language?

I think your worried about tires for a big bike saying good tires don't exist for them? Busa's, Zx14r's, Concours 14 etc have been around for quite awhile and haven't had tire issues. Plenty of guys ride these and cut up curves with them without any issues.

The second thing I think I'm getting is you have an issue with the bags. Well first off if you don't like them don't buy it. Second the bags are detachable. Third believe it or not some people ride their bikes more than on the same "loop" and can use the bags to haul gear or clothes or tents or the wife's purse.

It's odd that your concern is with the looks, tires and weight of a bike you're not buying. Yet you refuse to change the oil in your bike. That blown engine may be lighter, prettier and easier on tires but its definitely not as fun to ride while it's internals have grenaded.

Don't lick the hand that wipes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 Old 12-18-2017, 08:01 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooter View Post
Scout I still have no idea WTF you are trying to say anytime you type on this forum. Are you using using Google translate to switch your posts to English from another language?

I think your worried about tires for a big bike saying good tires don't exist for them? Busa's, Zx14r's, Concours 14 etc have been around for quite awhile and haven't had tire issues. Plenty of guys ride these and cut up curves with them without any issues.

The second thing I think I'm getting is you have an issue with the bags. Well first off if you don't like them don't buy it. Second the bags are detachable. Third believe it or not some people ride their bikes more than on the same "loop" and can use the bags to haul gear or clothes or tents or the wife's purse.

It's odd that your concern is with the looks, tires and weight of a bike you're not buying. Yet you refuse to change the oil in your bike. That blown engine may be lighter, prettier and easier on tires but its definitely not as fun to ride while it's internals have grenaded.
This... omg ... all of this

2013 10R
2007 650R
2016 10R
post #13 of 17 Old 12-18-2017, 08:42 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

I wish I could a sample of the shit that scout is smoking.
trackaddict likes this.

post #14 of 17 Old 12-19-2017, 06:05 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I hope so. I'm sure I'll be picking your brain for guidance with upgrades. I'll let you know when I'm picking it up you want. You know the dealership.

I've still got my supermoto race bike for track fun. Ever sense I got that the ZX10-R only made it to the track a couple times. I'll still take the sx out on the track on occasion.
$22k and they are going to give me the bags at dealer cost.

They have a left over 2016 H2 sitting there that is very tempting. but I think I'm going to gamble on the H2 SX having enough power to be a blast.
I could have got a sweeeeet deal on 16 h2. But what stopped me is it doesn’t haven the internal imu my Gen 5 does.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #15 of 17 Old 12-19-2017, 08:51 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victors View Post
This... omg ... all of this
lol, figures!
Victors likes this.
post #16 of 17 Old 12-19-2017, 08:53 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:

please, do whatever you want; trust me, I could care less. Request that you ignore all my comments; please block me. go away! lol
evilaugust likes this.
post #17 of 17 Old 12-25-2017, 10:40 AM
OMG Look at that squid!!

Posting Frequency

I think the SX is bitchin' man! You're gonna focking love it. Looking forward to your opinions of it.

Because wheelie!!!

16' ZX10R - 08' Hypermotard 1100s
14' Ducati Monster 1200S - SOLD
13' RSV4-R - SOLD
My ZX10R's 11' - 08' - 07' - 05' - 04' - ALL SOLD
Miss my Black 04' the most!
Never enough money, never enough time!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in