Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Alpinestars leather perforated jacket

1K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  peterd10r 
#1 ·
I have been looking at buying a Alpinestars leather perforated jacket to wear just for a quick ride not wanting to have to pull my full suit on!Im still really stiff in the left knee after the replacements buts it's getting their!I was going to go new wanting to spend $400-$500 and Mike from RD was my best option until I noticed this on Fleabay!the add read "Alpinestars GP plus R perforated jacket"!but looking at it I new it was the "Atem jacket"by the hump on the back!it was described as unmarked in perfect condition in my size so I started bidding and won it at $295aus!the pictures are shitty but you can see for yourself!after talking to the owner he also agreed that his thoughts on the jackets model was wrong not knowing to much about them!dont ask me how he ended up with it I couldn't be bothered with all the dribble!its on its way from Western Australia and I should have it by the weekend!I did grill on condition but his answer was "unmarked,beautiful and in perfect condition"
I hope so I have never purchased a used jacket or leathers before and have a little anxiety

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like the 2015 or 2016 ATEM to me. If its in the described condition, thats a hell of a deal man. Hope it works out

Reactions: peterd10r
#5 ·
Yeah, I couldnt remember which year they switched. I have the version without the chest stretch panel. Heavy duty jacket for sure. Very comfy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.