AIM MXL Strada road version - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 15 Old 09-18-2017, 07:43 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

This is the only data logger/dash that I've found that works with the oem or kit ecu. There's another member using it on his race bike and I plan to switch out my evo4 for one.

https://i2m.it/en/products/chrome-lite/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 15 Old 09-18-2017, 07:43 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

This is the only data logger/dash that I've found that works with the oem or kit ecu. There's another member using it on his race bike and I plan to switch out my evo4 for one.

post #13 of 15 Old 09-18-2017, 08:45 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by dricked View Post

Its a shame, as the flexibility of the AiM is what got me excited in the first place. Looks like you can mod the menus to display basically anything that comes out of the ECU (as long as its not pwr mod/tc lvl on zx10r!).

Another option would be the AiM evo5 and the display which plugs directly into that unit? the GP-PLUS or whatever it is. Velcro that somewhere and keep the OEM dash.... But that solution has about the same price tag as the MXL2.

post #14 of 15 Old 09-18-2017, 12:44 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

The i2m says it's customizable. To what degree I'm not sure.

You can use the aim display with the Evo4s as well. I personally don't want to add anymore hints than I have to and I'm not concerned with reading data while riding. I want lap times/rpm/gear/tc/power mode/temp, everything else is pretty much useless to me.
post #15 of 15 Old 09-20-2017, 10:39 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by buswedg View Post
Sorry, where did you get this info from? I just got an email back from AiM saying that the MXL2 cannot display these.
I got it from AiM Tech Support but maybe there was a misunderstanding somewhere. I don't remember now, it's been a while. Maybe go back for a second opinion? I do remember talking to AiM team from Italy, not US.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.