California Bill AB 51 Codifying Lane Splitting To Be Introduced To Committee - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 49 Old 06-09-2016, 09:51 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Well I don't know how bad the hooligans are where you live, but they are bad around here. Just last week some guy, 29, hit the guard rail on his 636 and flew over the side, plummeting 100ft down into a park where kids were playing. Witnesses said it took him about 10 minutes to actually die after hitting the ground. Nice day in the park for the kiddies. Sad, but that crap happens a lot because the squids haul ass and blaze through cage traffic causing wrecks. Ever been given a haircut by a dumbfuck doing 150mph past you in your car? It startles the crap out of you.
I think the restricted bikes with all the electronics are just the beginning of the end. License restrictions are coming, at the very least. Way too many incidents on superbikes for Mother Goose to keep ignoring.

A 1st Gen Ten will eat the hearts of grown men.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 49 Old 06-09-2016, 03:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns04ZX10R View Post
Well I don't know how bad the hooligans are where you live, but they are bad around here.
Oh yes, we have some very bad actors. Fortunately they are usually either concentrated in one area, or so dispersed, it doesn't reach the action threshold. Just human nature I guess.

Sturm und Drang
post #33 of 49 Old 06-11-2016, 05:14 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Fang View Post
Me too. I like it. Got to be so focused, though, harder than doing track days by far.

CHP motors have a huge stake in all this. It helps them. CHP was way cool to me when I needed the blue sticker for my Gen4 frame. Totally down with the bike. They lane-share constantly. Most motor officers take their rides home, too, so their families are involved.

CA was gonna require smog checks on all m/c's a while back, that got crap-canned. Even CA knows when too much is too much, admin costs would have been so high, enforcement impossible.
sharing is no brainer. Sac is full of absolute Marxist idiots. I know as I write mine and others a lot and they reply by informing me that they own a bike and ride a lot. Then vote the wrong way. Your CHP point does not take into account that Sac is staffed with Marxist-fascist anti Americans. They would write a sharing law to allow popos only to split. This is the ulterior goal of CHP admin or higher political hacks to recognize sharing thru CHP. They think years, decades into the future about the goal then plan immediate agitation steps.

Not only do I read a lot. I have sat at the feet of the smartest Marxists and most intelligent liar Fascists at two cal states and on University receiving post grads degrees in Sociology, psychology and education. They teach well.

post #34 of 49 Old 06-11-2016, 05:18 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns04ZX10R View Post
Well I don't know how bad the hooligans are where you live, but they are bad around here. Just last week some guy, 29, hit the guard rail on his 636 and flew over the side, plummeting 100ft down into a park where kids were playing. Witnesses said it took him about 10 minutes to actually die after hitting the ground. Nice day in the park for the kiddies. Sad, but that crap happens a lot because the squids haul ass and blaze through cage traffic causing wrecks. Ever been given a haircut by a dumbfuck doing 150mph past you in your car? It startles the crap out of you.
I think the restricted bikes with all the electronics are just the beginning of the end. License restrictions are coming, at the very least. Way too many incidents on superbikes for Mother Goose to keep ignoring.
Sorry to hear about that. The truth is that very few supers crash. The reason is because most don't ride and supers scare most away from buying. Any stats of moto crashes reflect nearly all are caused by cagers and nearly all single moto crashes are cruisers.

Last edited by scout; 06-11-2016 at 05:20 PM.
post #35 of 49 Old 06-11-2016, 08:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I have sat at the feet of the smartest Marxists and most intelligent liar Fascists at two cal states and on University receiving post grads degrees in Sociology, psychology and education. They teach well.
Tell me about it. No, don't.

Sturm und Drang
post #36 of 49 Old 06-12-2016, 08:20 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Fang View Post
Tell me about it. No, don't.
I have a reading list, all but one an easy read. Only way to learn is to read and the creeps that rule us fear readers but so few around that we're no problem. Sci-fi? How about Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. He, like Huxley and Orwell, the latter two were Marxists and had an inside seat of future goals of their intellectual insane agendas, except not sure about Ray B. Anyway, and you know about this maybe, Firemen of the future ran around lighting BOOKS on fire. lol. The fat guy stole Bradbury's title for his film on 9/11 or whatever that was. Read now while you can. Won't learn much at all from TV and net is tricky.
post #37 of 49 Old 06-12-2016, 08:56 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I have a reading list, all but one an easy read. Only way to learn is to read and the creeps that rule us fear readers but so few around that we're no problem. Sci-fi? How about Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451. He, like Huxley and Orwell, the latter two were Marxists and had an inside seat of future goals of their intellectual insane agendas, except not sure about Ray B. Anyway, and you know about this maybe, Firemen of the future ran around lighting BOOKS on fire. lol. The fat guy stole Bradbury's title for his film on 9/11 or whatever that was. Read now while you can. Won't learn much at all from TV and net is tricky.
LOL, Bradbury is a conservative and can't stand liberals! George Bernard Shaw, another goon.

What you mean no one reads? What about Twilight and Fifty Shades of Grey, now there is some real reading material LOL

Anyway hopefully the lane-splitting bill will not be the end, or the beginning of the end, or even the end of the beginning.

Sturm und Drang

Last edited by White Fang; 06-12-2016 at 08:59 PM.
post #38 of 49 Old 06-16-2016, 05:48 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

This doesn't sound too ominous.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-lane-splitting-amended-bill.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	375842  
post #39 of 49 Old 06-16-2016, 08:52 PM
LDH
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Sounds completely ambiguous, undefined, open to interpretation and easily changed later on. A politicians wet dream.
post #40 of 49 Old 06-18-2016, 03:20 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf Fang View Post
This doesn't sound too ominous.
Good and bad. The bad is that we don't want government doing anything as it's out of control at both levels: public government and the cryptocracy government, control freaks and extreme psychosis, respectively. The very reason our Constitution was created was to force limited government. The Civil War, the win by the North, shredded the Constitution thereby creating the EXACT form of government no everyday American wanted: Centralized Power. Gone is limited government and the internationals rejoiced.

The good: two wheel clause. There are mentals in cages that will try to split using whatever verbal notions to justify insanity. Also, fat tri's may do the same. Order is np with two wheels sharing but chaos rules if cagers try to share. India allows this madness, if I recall.
White Fang likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.