2013 Kawasaki Early-Release Models - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 60 Old 07-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Just trolling

Posting Frequency

ill be getting that white one eventually so sexy. I think ill wait for it to drop 5k in a year or so though

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout View Post
I'd change the oil in that...and all the time.
Panigale 1199S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 60 Old 07-23-2012, 11:06 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

wish they would have kept the color scheme of the 2012. how the top side of the tank is the color and the black is against the frame. i think it looked much better
post #43 of 60 Old 07-24-2012, 12:32 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenstrips View Post
wish they would have kept the color scheme of the 2012. how the top side of the tank is the color and the black is against the frame. i think it looked much better
+1 on this for sure!! Don't normally get hung up on cosmetics but the black tank panels flow better with the bike- plus better color options(Red)

post #44 of 60 Old 07-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiera View Post
This is probably best case scenario however... and ESD and a new color...

Buy a 2012 runout model, and with what you save, paint it whatever color you like... you'll still be in front...

ESD... meh.
Or swap plastics with someone else, or buy someone's who went to race plastics, or vinyl wrap it. I think there is too much white. Should be more black with just a few touches of white IMO.

I haven't seen one yet that I like better than my 2011 with the 'black widow' color scheme (black with red decals).

Anthracite gray (matte) all over would look boss on our bike IMO. Gloss is hard to keep looking decent. My textile pants have make spider scratches on the tank surround, so I bought Tech Spec to cover it up. The tank/airbox cover is matte, but the plastic surround is gloss.

2011 Black ZX10r - LSL frame sliders, Yoshimura Stand Spools, Cox Racing Rad Guard, Puig Dark Smoke windscreen, Evotech exhaust hanger and fork sliders, Yoshimura Case Savers and Fender Eliminator
post #45 of 60 Old 08-01-2012, 05:28 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

They should do something about the cct and better rod bearings!

Its green and it says Kawasaki ninja zx10r on it!
post #46 of 60 Old 08-01-2012, 09:20 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud 9 View Post
the white is FLAT WHITE. would be better the gloss pearl like the 2009/10.
love the lime mettalic like the zx14's
I'm sure Kawasaki saw my bike when they were deciding on the 2013 colour scheme. Mine has a combination of matt (tank, tank upper shroud and mudguard) and gloss pearl white (rest of the bike incl. tank side panels).

Melburnians - if you need your car or bike repaired and/or painted, feel free to get in touch. I happen to know a guy.....
post #47 of 60 Old 08-06-2012, 04:30 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I can't believe how expensive these bikes are getting.
post #48 of 60 Old 08-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post

ABS now optional on Ninja 650, electronic steering damper added to ZX-10R, plus new graphics/colors

Kawasaki has just released news about changes to four of its existing models for 2013, including the addition of an electronic steering damper to the potent ZX-10R and the option of adding antilock brakes to the versatile Ninja 650. As for new bikes in the pipeline, we expect a couple of announcements in September.

ZX-10R

Kawasaki’s superbike has been the leader among Asian literbikes since its ground-up revamp in 2011, and it came out on top in our 2012 Japanese Superbike Shootout based on its class-leading horsepower, lightest weight and bleeding edge technology...

More: 2013 Kawasaki Early-Release Models on Motorcycle.com
Nothing new there really when you talk about HP. The 10r always had more power than the other four jap bikes.
post #49 of 60 Old 09-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
Price increased 300.00 dollars. Thats a no no. These things will be priced out of the price range for regular people at this pace...
Exactly, I won't buy a new one, I'll wait until someone decides to sell one they've set up for the track with worked over forks, penske shock, slip-on exhaust, electronics w/quick shifter, etc.

Too soon old, too late smart.
post #50 of 60 Old 09-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Ninja Police!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Killa Kawi Send a message via MSN to Killa Kawi Send a message via Yahoo to Killa Kawi Send a message via Skype™ to Killa Kawi
Im buying a used 2011 and buying Paintworks plastics haha, and ill convert my ohlins damper to ESD lol.

Troops on Tens Gen 3 Owners RaceFit Growler Owners
Current Machine: '14 S1000RR-White/Grey/
Past Machines: 06-R6/07-GSX-R1000/08-ZX-10R/11-GSX-R1000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.