Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

PA riders

21K views 203 replies 35 participants last post by  thestimp 
#1 ·
I am trying to put together a list of Pennsylvania riders. I think that it would be kick ass to start a club being organized from ZX-10R.net :eek:ccasion1 If any one is interested reply to this thread or shoot me a pm :thumbsup:

If this is already started let me know!!! If have searched and came up empty :dontknow:

#14 ·
I go to PA a lot for work, so I will keep an eye out on this thread to see if there are any rides going on while I'm out there. I usually throw my bike in the back of the truck seeing how I am done for the day usually by 4 or 5 at the latest......then off to the twisties.

Mostly I hit from Pittsburgh over to about Ebensburg and all points in between. I don't make it too far east usually but I am always down for a ride, much better than sitting in a hotel room watching TV on a summer night.

#20 ·
Reading here. I have something started. lol I'm the Unofficial SlowZX10owners.net prez

#22 ·
I'm down

#26 ·
O damnz... Your that Ric that used to have all those gixxers.... I remember you.. :whipping:

#28 ·
Anyone close to the Reading, Lancaster, A-town etc area? Trying to get a meet together with all the Slow 10's out there ( other bikes too of coarse - even gixxer; ugh haha :crackup: ) for the April 19th 2nd Annual Shawn P Callahan Memorial ride....

Once we get a ideal of who is going and your location we can plan on where we all are meeting. Most likely the Reading/Wyomissing Crew will meet, the Denver, Lancaster area crew, the A-town etc crew and we will pick a neutral place to meet up

Add you name and location to the list if you are interested... It's going to be a great day for a fellow fallen rider... Plenty of places to crash at in the area that night as well. Since there's going to be place to get together afterwards I know I plan on spending the night...

OneSLOW10 - Judd - Reading

#30 ·
It's cool

We all could always plan some other meets and rides together on nice summer days, bike shows, events, track days ( drag strip - Maple Grove etc ), Ephrata run, RT 125 etc...

It would be nice to have the 10's out reppin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.