NJ,, NY,, CT riders - Page 4 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 20Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 09:20 AM
WSB Rider
 
turtle1000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: RI
Posts: 921
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantrajoehasazx10r View Post
Guessing he gets approached a lot not everyone wants that kind of attention and just because he like the bike doesn't mean he signs on to constant inquires.... Most don't mind or even invite it, he seems to have tired of it. And I talk to him online, he has always been nice to me.
He was there for a while and i saw him speaking to other people about it.dunno maybe he saw me and thought i was just a stupid kid who didnt know squat. I look young for my age. But he was still a dick.

Edit: well i fucked the quotes up. 😁



Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/QUOTE]

To each their own. He may have known the people he was talking to. Idk. And he isn't young so this may have been a factor.

More cowbell
turtle1000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 11:31 AM
GP Star
 
pmason718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,216
Posting Frequency
  
Send a message via AIM to pmason718
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfil781 View Post
im from the mass area, if anyone's is around and wants to go for a ride sometime post up or pm me!
What part of Mass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elantrajoehasazx10r View Post
Guessing he gets approached a lot not everyone wants that kind of attention and just because he like the bike doesn't mean he signs on to constant inquires.... Most don't mind or even invite it, he seems to have tired of it. And I talk to him online, he has always been nice to me.
I get approached every time I turn my bike off, it doesn't bother me and I'm no dick.


Quote:
Originally Posted by PigMan View Post
There's a guy that has one out here by me also,, Only meet up and rode a short while with him. Very Impressive looking bike when you see it in person. But I really think the ZX10R is a much better looking bike, just my IMO..
10 looks way better H2 is just rare, fast and expensive
pmason718 is offline  
post #33 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 11:33 AM
GP Star
 
pmason718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,216
Posting Frequency
  
Send a message via AIM to pmason718
Guys how does Sunday July 26 sound for a ride? Also lets pick a location.
pmason718 is offline  
 
post #34 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
PigMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 945
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmason718 View Post
Guys how does Sunday July 26 sound for a ride? Also lets pick a location.
Sunday July 26th works for me.

Location depends on where you wanta meet up. Bear Mt ,, 7 lakes drive sound good like a good start to ride??
PigMan is offline  
post #35 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 01:07 PM
GP Star
 
pmason718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,216
Posting Frequency
  
Send a message via AIM to pmason718
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigMan View Post
Sunday July 26th works for me.

Location depends on where you wanta meet up. Bear Mt ,, 7 lakes drive sound good like a good start to ride??
Everyone PM your number please let's try and make this happen. If you don't mind I can create a group text and get everyone on the same page. F Sane if you still have my number text me.
pmason718 is offline  
post #36 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 03:21 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
PigMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 945
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmason718 View Post
Everyone PM your number please let's try and make this happen. If you don't mind I can create a group text and get everyone on the same page. F Sane if you still have my number text me.

You read my mind man,, PM sent .. Also if you have VR`s number pls send mine to him as well.. Don't think He has my new number.


Thx
PigMan is offline  
post #37 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 08:07 PM
Street Rider
 
Nassty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 72
Posting Frequency
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigMan View Post
Sunday July 26th works for me.

Location depends on where you wanta meet up. Bear Mt ,, 7 lakes drive sound good like a good start to ride??
I'd be in for that...then go get lost a further bit out in NY or even towards North Jersey?

Here's a ride I've had saved in my bookmarks for a while...
https://www.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.617981&z=11
Nassty is offline  
post #38 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 10:12 PM
Squid
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 20
Posting Frequency
 
I'm up in the Hudson Valley. the Bear Mountain/ 301 from Carmel to cold spring is a great ride.

I've got a buddy with an R1 (don't judge me) who would be down as well.
BullysonZX10r is offline  
post #39 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
PigMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 945
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nassty View Post
I'd be in for that...then go get lost a further bit out in NY or even towards North Jersey?

Here's a ride I've had saved in my bookmarks for a while...
https://www.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.617981&z=11

I do that ride all the time .. Can meet up with you and ride up to meet everyone else. Pm pmason718 your # and well all get in a group txt.
PigMan is offline  
post #40 of 217 Old 07-09-2015, 10:26 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
PigMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 945
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
  
Quote:
Originally Posted by BullysonZX10r View Post
I'm up in the Hudson Valley. the Bear Mountain/ 301 from Carmel to cold spring is a great ride.

I've got a buddy with an R1 (don't judge me) who would be down as well.

Very Cool man. you and your buddy r welcome to join up.
PigMan is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome