Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

2015 Colorado roll call

5K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  dudewhrsmybike 
#1 ·
Who else is still around or is newish around here....

#3 ·
Not many active members on here..... but in the Denver area, I've noticed for the past few years, the zx10r was pretty rare considering how many R1, GSXR1k, cbr1k's are around.

#4 ·
Slo came out of winter hibernation!
welcome back :wink:

Reactions: Slo
#6 ·
Im always around.... but yeah, it is about that time to de-ice lol.

I'm coming out for a week in July. Staying in Gunnison.
Any chance the bike will be with you?

#9 ·
Aug 15th, Pueblo Motorsports Park 2 for 1. Rare to get an open track day on a weekend, let alone combined with a 2 for 1 price. Group of us coming from Denver.... I will be staying in Pueblo at a friends Friday night.

#13 ·
Thanks, we had a great time, friggin hot but awesome riding. Good dinner at Bingo Burger as well the night before. May be going back for another 2 for 1 on Sept 5th if I don't end up going to Miller.

Might run the Rocky Mountain Race Series as well for the street class if I don't end up at the MRA race weekend (same weekend).

#14 ·
MrMoto... I was Track Manager yesterday for the car/bike lapping day, was a good but busy day haha. I will be riding there on Sept 5th for the two for one day and might make it next Sunday for their Rocky Mountain Race Series..... You gonna be there either day?

#16 ·
Was out there yesterday and had a great time...... Been there 3 times in the past 7 years haha but I actually beat my 2012 race time of 1m 40s and yesterday got 1m 39s on two laps out of the 10. Super small turnout but fun regardless and more stoked on edging out the lap time.

#21 ·
Sorry, haven't been on here in a bit. Just sold my 10r last Thursday and taking a break before I get back onto 2 wheels. Picked up a CTS-V used coupe a couple weeks back so trying to focus on that money pit and then will get another bike.

I didn't post up for sale stuff since I am getting rid of stuff just locally so let me know if any of you need stock seats, akro link pipe, scorpion large leathers, forcefield back protector "pro l2k evo", shorty levers, couple of stock windscreens, maybe some other stuff if I can find it.

#22 ·
I'm not local to Colorado but I'm heading for a visit, plans are not at all concrete, most of what I've found for roads is near Denver. I'm open to any suggestions for anywhere in Colorado.

If nothing changes my current plan for Colorado is go from the North someplace to the Southwest as I want to hit up Southern Utah, I have no clue how long I'm staying in Colorado for as it kind of depends on the weather and the number of roads\routes.

Id love any help I can get from you guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.