2015 Colorado roll call - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 21 Old 08-11-2015, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
That sucks..... will be at least 2 on 10rs out there... a group of about 20 that all know each headed your way.

2015 ZX10R - Archer flash+goodies - Arrow - TechSpec lock kit tank pad - Spiegler lines
CL Pads - 520 kit - LSL sliders & rearset - Yoshi case guards - custom seats - Gyrocam GoPro 4 Silver
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 21 Old 08-14-2015, 11:53 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Have a great time at the track tomorrow! Wish I was there having fun with all you guys. I get done with orientation around noon, so I might make it back in time to watch you guys run some laps later that afternoon.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
post #13 of 21 Old 08-16-2015, 02:08 PM Thread Starter
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMoto73 View Post
Have a great time at the track tomorrow! Wish I was there having fun with all you guys. I get done with orientation around noon, so I might make it back in time to watch you guys run some laps later that afternoon.
Thanks, we had a great time, friggin hot but awesome riding. Good dinner at Bingo Burger as well the night before. May be going back for another 2 for 1 on Sept 5th if I don't end up going to Miller.

Might run the Rocky Mountain Race Series as well for the street class if I don't end up at the MRA race weekend (same weekend).

2015 ZX10R - Archer flash+goodies - Arrow - TechSpec lock kit tank pad - Spiegler lines
CL Pads - 520 kit - LSL sliders & rearset - Yoshi case guards - custom seats - Gyrocam GoPro 4 Silver

post #14 of 21 Old 08-24-2015, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
MrMoto... I was Track Manager yesterday for the car/bike lapping day, was a good but busy day haha. I will be riding there on Sept 5th for the two for one day and might make it next Sunday for their Rocky Mountain Race Series..... You gonna be there either day?

post #15 of 21 Old 08-26-2015, 12:16 AM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo View Post
MrMoto... I was Track Manager yesterday for the car/bike lapping day, was a good but busy day haha. I will be riding there on Sept 5th for the two for one day and might make it next Sunday for their Rocky Mountain Race Series..... You gonna be there either day?
No. Wish I could though. School is eating all my fun money. 1k for my books and my wife's.

post #16 of 21 Old 08-31-2015, 09:24 PM Thread Starter
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
Was out there yesterday and had a great time...... Been there 3 times in the past 7 years haha but I actually beat my 2012 race time of 1m 40s and yesterday got 1m 39s on two laps out of the 10. Super small turnout but fun regardless and more stoked on edging out the lap time.

post #17 of 21 Old 09-11-2015, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
Few laps at PMP:
https://youtu.be/hk1okAUQMGo
MrMoto73 likes this.

post #18 of 21 Old 09-11-2015, 03:17 PM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo View Post
Looking good. Nice lines and pretty smooth!

post #19 of 21 Old 09-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Yeah top stuff SLO looking good.....

post #20 of 21 Old 11-13-2015, 03:50 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Hey Slo I met you out in Denver I think we are actually Facebook friends too but I deleted mine lol. I just joined the zx10 family so hopefully we will get to ride together some day! Not presently in Denver but I'll be back..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.