Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Hi there from the UK

Gen 2: 2006-07 
1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mr_honez 
#1 ·
Greetings all !

Just thought i would say hi to everyone on here and try to glean some knowledge as i try to sort out some of the running issues i've come across on my recent 'barn find' of an 07.

picked it up last year and have turned it around so am now at the point where i'm starting to fine tune. i'll stick some pics up later.

i try and do all my own spanner work as it saves on the bills, was an engineer by trade until an accident at work put a stop to it. i'm a qualified suspension tech and run my own bike forum over here in the UK, not bike specific so we get all walks of life come out to play.

i recently was on circuit with it and found the brakes wanting for more bite but that's for another thread.

so hows everyone doing?

ok, i've been riding now for, hmmmmm, er 29 years this year, owned various bikes, not too many, but various ( from triumphs to Yamaha R1s) am now on a KTM superduke 990 R for the road and my 07 zx10r for the track.

i enjoy movies, soccer and walks on the beach. OOPS WRONG PROFILE.

Ok, i'm rambling now.

sorry to bore you.

i'll see ya'll soon.

simon

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.