Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Finally joined

848 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Victors 
#1 ·
After lurking for about a year I finally decided to join because I actually needed to work on my bike... lol I'm a casual rider with the every now and then country backroad carving. Mechanically noob and decent skill on a bike, hell just last month I busted my ass on a turn thanks to invisible gravel and I broke my right clavicle.
Ever since I've been putting my bike together (minor damage honestly; plastics, left rear set and clip on. And somehow my stock exhaust got pressed upward into the right passenger peg.. pinching my rear wheel sensor: reason why I started posting here lol)

Anyways, duhastme told me to post here for some rib jabbin and my bones already hurt so come at me

Btw here's a pic if my baby before I dropped her on her head

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Good, healing well for now, more than 90% mobility back, definitely worth the surgery.

Doc said mine wouldn't heal without surgery.

Attachments

#5 ·
damn, well glad to know you're on here doing ok. I got a follow 6 week follow up on the 26th; may talk to them about it and whatever way I can finance the surgery. Body building is another hobby of mine so a deformity will def bother me.

btw was your broken end rotated or wtf? i cant make sense of it, it just hurts to see.

#6 ·
Glad to see you introduce yourself and welcome to the forum!

A lot of great information on here, just try and use the search function as much as possible, there are is a lot of information repeated 2-3 times thought out the threads.

Hopefully you get that sensor in and get the bike running like normal again, and this time keep the rubber side down :badteeth:

#8 ·
haha yeah just waiting on snail mail to get it here, and will do!

Wellcome mate!it must be tough having to finance your operation to help you heel!in Australia any road accident with you being licensed and using a registered vehicle is covered in most States in Australia!you also get compensation if there is any ongoing problems or your disabled but if your blood tests show alcohol or drugs your in a bit of bother!our health system can be slow for non emergency type procedures(knee replacements,hips)but it cost you zip and this I no personally having 2 hips and 2 knee replacements in the last 7 years!
Jeez man it seems every country just has it better when it comes to medical. im surprised theres alot of different countries on this website

#7 ·
Wellcome mate!it must be tough having to finance your operation to help you heel!in Australia any road accident with you being licensed and using a registered vehicle is covered in most States in Australia!you also get compensation if there is any ongoing problems or your disabled but if your blood tests show alcohol or drugs your in a bit of bother!our health system can be slow for non emergency type procedures(knee replacements,hips)but it cost you zip and this I no personally having 2 hips and 2 knee replacements in the last 7 years!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.