Gen 5: 2016 -> 2017 zx10r totaled August 27th. Screwed over by ins, my job and lost it all. - Page 2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 04:08 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Snake View Post
I only made it to the third sentence. What did he win?
You didnt see the Tags? Won 1 Liferuined. lol

*Official winner of one Riflemans 1/5 insert
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 04:18 PM
LDH
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Great Story Bruh! You totally had me "renaissance festival" Nothing says woe is me like a huge group of people so stoned that they think it is fun to wear clothes from the middle ages.
JayBoCC2 and rcannon like this.
post #13 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 04:46 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I was waiting for his GoFundMe link for us to "donate" to pay for his mistakes.

post #14 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 05:36 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Wow! All kinds of stupid going on there and I couldnít even make it through 1/2 of it.

2016 Kawasaki ZX10R KRT ABS
2016 Suzuki GSX-S 1000 ABS
post #15 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 05:39 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Prophet View Post
Loser Alert. Answer to the boot question. The guy probably was wearing tennis shoes. Take the advice given. Change your ways and own your mistakes.
Close, but speed and strength squidboots. Men's Motorcycle Boots
post #16 of 29 Old 10-27-2017, 06:47 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuah LaRocco View Post
I got a reckless driving and improper plate ticket. .
I was going to stay out of this because no one will agree with me, but WTF, here goes.

I have ZERO sympathy for people who get stopped and ticketed for those phony tag mounts.

It seems the very first thing someone wants to do when they get their bike (even before removing the reflectors lol), is create some illegal tag mount. Then they get a ticket and cry and bitch about it and blame the pig.

To each his own, but don't come crying to the forums about it because I don't give 2 shits about your phony and or illegal tag plates.

uh...huh
JayBoCC2 and LDH like this.
post #17 of 29 Old 10-28-2017, 09:40 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottoms-Up View Post
and now for the rest of the story.....

"and I forgot to mention the doctors gave me pain killers and
now I'm addicted to pain killers. But since I don't have a job anymore and no health insurance I have to suck cock to afford my heroin addiction."

Hate to hear anyone getting hurt under any circumstances but
I think there's a few lessons learned here.

Heal up, get new job, pay off bike, get new bike, read the fine print, new gear and get riding again. Could of been worse.

And we all know how difficult it is to suck a cock while wearing a full helmet....Unless you pick a small partner...it had to fit through the vent in front...Thats one of the first things I learned after subscribing to Cycle World.
realpsi and Joshuah LaRocco like this.
post #18 of 29 Old 10-28-2017, 10:21 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

illegal tag plates? I used the stock plate mount. just removed the fender thanks. :D I appreciate your lack of sympathy. lol.
post #19 of 29 Old 10-28-2017, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Squid

Posting Frequency

Okay, I was wearing full riding gear and boots. The company sent me a free pair of boots because they were "defective" and they stopped production and I happened to purchase one of the remaining pairs in stores. I also am not looking for donations. I am not looking for handouts. simply sharing a story. You guys can say what ever you would like. I don't care about the negative comments and you will not get a rise out of me. I was simply riding in full gear and hit a defective spot in the road. End of story. My good friend and moderator told me to let people know here. Maybe they would like to avoid those roads or areas where state police don't give a shit about bikers. Also giving a heads up and insight on how Allstate insurance treats customers as well as the simple fact that I was illegally let go from my job. Therefore it is letting people know to make sure whats on their policy as well because work loss has loop holes. Apparently so does the towing you pay for via Allstate. Without police reports you can be on the side of the road with half your foot missing and they wont even tow your bike without reports. State police don't care if there is no one to ticket or arrest so they just left us out there on the side of the road with bike in pieces. If you guys want to be negative and talk a bunch of shit be my guest. it is not bothering me at all. Like I stated before, I am not looking for handouts. Just sharing my experience. Yes, there is probably things that should have been done differently but it was not. I will purchase a 2018 zx10r once they are released. That is not an issue. Maybe someone can learn from my experience.

I'm sure when I was hit by a drunk driver on the freeway and they took off leaving me laying there for hours was my fault also. ;) Shouldn't have been on the freeway or driving a bike right? Lmfao.
post #20 of 29 Old 10-28-2017, 10:52 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshuah LaRocco View Post
illegal tag plates? I used the stock plate mount. just removed the fender thanks. :D I appreciate your lack of sympathy. lol.
So what did you do with the turn signals and license plate light? Did you adjust your plate angle so it could be read within a reasonable distance?

Yeah I am sure the big bad cop was singling you out because he has nothing better to do.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
2017zx10r, ihnfc why i read this, liferuined, totaled, zx10r

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.