New 2013 Owner - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-26-2013, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

New 2013 Owner

Hey all, back on the forum, I am not new to the forum I have owned six different ZX-10R's and loved them but I was looking for more comfort so I just bought a 2013 ZX-14R

Done a few mods and next is exhaust. Does any member know if slip-ons from the previous GEN ( 2008 - 2011 ) will fit on the new 14R?

There are more choices available and pricing is way better.

I know in 08 they increased the pipe diameter where the mid pipe meets the header vs. 06/07 but not sure about the new 14R if they changed it again so previous version slip-ons won't work?

Enough reading here are some pics of some of my 10R's, I will post up the 14R pics soon.

2014 ZX-14R - SE Wheels - Black Calipers and Mid Panels - HINDLE Titanium Slip-Ons - PAZZO Levers - Roman's Flash - YOSH Fender Eliminator - Zero Gravity Windscreen - HELI Risers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-27-2013, 12:29 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I have the 2012 Zx14. Alot of the small parts are the same, grips, levers, rear sets, tail section, signals/tail lights, heal gaurds, ect,

ZX14ninjaforum.com and kawasakiworld.com are a couple of good sites to get info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.