Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

lightest exhaust for a 14?

4K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  JLG0987 
#1 ·
What's the lightest weight exhaust for a 14, other than the really loud basically non-muffled types? Overall I want noise as close as possible to stock, but to drop as much weight as possible... a good compromise between the two. Basically if I don't end up selling my 14 I think I might just get an exhaust to start, and eventually drop some weight other ways.

Jesse

#6 · (Edited)
Brocks, Alien Head.. But its Loud From what i know
or any Full Ti system

Dual Full Ti..

SIngle Full Ti

Full ti but to damn loud weighs 5lbs

#7 ·
Thanks for the info Blackpearl.
Yeah, I definitely don't want loud either way, I ride and commute way too much. I always like to gain a smoother feel, I don't necessarily care about adding power although I'll take it if I can get it in an as close to stock sound level as possible. I'm thinking the full single can systems with a silencer insert, ect. I just don't have any experience with most of the brands yet.

#9 ·
I haven't been on the forum for a full 30 days yet so I can't put up all the sale info here yet, besides it'll probably get kicked off this post since if I was allowed it would have to be in the bikes for sale section. I know I've tried once, so I'll try and keep this post on topic. But I'll send any info that anybody would like to have. My email's bikerman7502002@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jesse

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.