Starbucks Connoisseur

Posting Frequency

So what would happen if you added NOS?

09' Ice Blended Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino
10' Venti Mocha Latte spilled some of it, was too hot
11' Peppermint Mocha W/Extra Shot of Espresso
12' Eggnog Venti Latte
13' Bagel
14' Standard Drip (since a Venti latte went up 20 cents)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 77 Old 09-30-2010, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

it has NOS. it cools the intake charge pipe. but not directly into the motor. i only know a few doing that and they have motors sitting on shelves... i dont lol

I got tiered of buying go fast parts.... So i got a turbo! now i need go slow parts!
If it aint modded it aint yours!
post #73 of 77 Old 09-30-2010, 10:30 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to wildcats
most ppl cant handle a 500hp this guy gets a 500hp bike LOL DAMN

If practice makes perfect, but no one is perfect so why try?

post #74 of 77 Old 10-02-2010, 10:59 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

im still iffy on the hp... i have to see an sae corrected dyno run to get it.... cause we had a 550hp busa with a fully built engine, larger displacement and running 28lbs of boost...

so 19...... i dunno....

if im wrong, my bad, but ya need to see some slips/papers etc
post #75 of 77 Old 10-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TwinZx11
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbob05 View Post
WHEN you get pulled over by a LEO, just remind him your bike has almost double the HP of his car.

I want to know how fast that can go. 250? 270?
270!! this bike better be doing over 300mph!
post #76 of 77 Old 10-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TwinZx11
man when ever i need to tow something i will be looking for you to hook up that bike to pull a trailor for me! ha
post #77 of 77 Old 09-24-2012, 01:19 AM
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
Damn man you owe us some detailed pics or even some video action.youre talking all dirtyto us here haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 speed View Post
Hey guys it's been awhile sence I have logged in. I will try and answer as many questions as i have read.

The drive train.
You are correct. There is a lock up clutch installed on the 14. It did have a low end set up but we were going threw clutches every month. the new lock up from cycle logic has done very well and now the clutches last a very long time, wish i had a time frame but Its been awhile sence I have had any clutch issues.

The HP and handling.
You are also correct whith it peaked It is unridable. you crack the throttle and it just roast the rear tire off. so I am looking into a progressive boost controler. Also looking into stand alone ECU's. currently running just about every item PC makes and it's great however I have outgrown the abilitys of the PC product. and yes i still like the pc5.

The motor,
The zx14 motor stock can handle about 260 consistent hp all day long. I think burst of 320 would be ok also however it would be a matter of time. My motor is far from stock, hell the whole bike is far from stock. there is only one part on the bike I havent messed with and thats the small fairing just in front of the gas tank. EVERYTHING else has been screwed with. EVERYTHING.

Best HP to ride on.
As far as testing the 300 range is the money shot. Around 260 you want more and after 320 its like riding in the rain....allways... so 300 is where you can have a great time and still ride it. HOWEVER, running a race motor and forged this falicon that has tought me one expensive lesson... going riding with your buds will cost $60 in race fuel per day... and working on your bike all the time sucks.... dont build the uber fast bike and still want to go shoot the shit with your friends... Im thinking about buying a stocker and build a show bike just so i can go chill on my bike with my friends for about $20 a week...

Randy

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/100ft.lb@6psi, GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.