Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Congrats to the very first Kawasaki Ninja H2 Owner!

12K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  Krankasaki 
#1 · (Edited)

Congrats to BobC for being the very first member on our forum to receive his Kawasaki Ninja H2!

Check out what he had to say after receiving the Ninja H2 and going for his first ride!

I collected my bike from GT Motorcycles yesterday morning and after lunch went for my first proper ride.

I managed around sixty miles, a mix of dual carriageway and country roads, including some really tight curves. Running the new engine by the book takes concentration because it really wants to go right at the point where you have to back off. Even so, on a light throttle between 3,000 and 4,000 rpm the bik...

More Details - First Ride Review

See less See more
#14 ·
Im sorry, but ill always be a kawy ninja person, i just gotta say that this bike is ugly. Yea the power is great to have but its one ugly bike. Kawy screwed up on the looks..
My gen 4 in the looks department blows this out of the water..

#21 ·
Bike is sweet in person, cool hearing the impeller break sound barrier. Bike is smaller looking than expected. The paint is incredible. The front is so slanted down its nuts. Even the pipe looks smaller in person. Still looks big but not as bad. Plate holder is strange looking, points straight back.

#24 ·
I'm just not into the looks of this machine, looks like an erector set, sure hope it goes well though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.