Just a word of warning for those that get posts/responses from members in the "Classifieds>Wanted" section saying THEY HAVE WHAT YOU WANT.
It is better to look at a members history by clicking on their username in a Thread they posted before or under a search for their username(must be logged-on the site to do a search) and see where they have been posting in the Wanted Section. Here are some signs that can bring up a FLAG and cautions to follow if you have doubts:
1. Does the member offering me a product or parts know I need it bad and have a history of having other products/parts that other members need bad or fast.
2. Has the member offering me a product/parts have a long history on this site?
3. Does the member have feedback on this site under his username called iTrader?
4. If I am spending a lot of money on a part does he have a good email address or willing to give me a phone # to call for more details?
5. Does the member have PayPal and Address Verified?
6. Did I check out if this member had any INFRACTIONS(Has most likely had a temp. BaN on this site) under his/her Username profile(mind you might not be related to sales though :headshake )
7. If someone is PM(Private Messaging) from your add in the Classified/Wanted section and has no history of any other sales it could be for a reason....be careful
These are just a few and maybe adding others....be careful out there buying we try hard to stop unwanted sellers like making them have 25posts and 30days of membership but that is not a guarantee.:headshake
Good luck and this thread is not meant to scare anyone but just to be cautious or aware/warned, because for the most part we have great members here selling with great deals and don't forget the Sponsors here first to be on the safest side.