Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

Kawasaki ZX-10R.net (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/)
-   ZX-10r.net Site Help, Suggestions and Questions (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f36/)
-   -   Low res photo uploads on app (http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f36/low-res-photo-uploads-app-275777.html)

dudewhrsmybike 04-01-2015 01:12 PM

Low res photo uploads on app
 
So just a few weeks ago I noticed all of the pictures I try to upload via iPhone are coming out blurry and pixelated, very low res. This is on the motorcycle.com app.

The pictures used to come out great, what gives?

dudewhrsmybike 04-01-2015 01:13 PM

Low res photo uploads on app
 
1 Attachment(s)

BrandonZX10R 04-01-2015 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike (Post 3723801)

Send me that picture. In good quality of course :wink:

YSR50 04-01-2015 01:56 PM

1246 Attachment(s)
Any chance you can upload the exact same pic (send it from your phone to yourself) through a desktop browser?

You would need to make sure it's the exact image though.

Also, what happens if you go through a browser on your phone?

STEALTH-FIGHTER 04-01-2015 03:33 PM

Low res photo uploads on app
 
780 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by dudewhrsmybike (Post 3723793)
So just a few weeks ago I noticed all of the pictures I try to upload via iPhone are coming out blurry and pixelated, very low res. This is on the motorcycle.com app.

The pictures used to come out great, what gives?


Yes!!! Exactly. I thought it was only me lol
I use the app all the time for convenience. This really needs to be fixed.

dudewhrsmybike 04-01-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YSR50 (Post 3723969)
Any chance you can upload the exact same pic (send it from your phone to yourself) through a desktop browser?

You would need to make sure it's the exact image though.

Also, what happens if you go through a browser on your phone?


I can take a guess what will happen. If I upload the same pic as an attachment through the desktop site, it will be a huge image on the site and will look fine on the moto app.

dudewhrsmybike 04-01-2015 03:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Uploaded via moto.com app

Attachment 317073

dudewhrsmybike 04-01-2015 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Uploaded same photo as attachment via desktop site

YSR50 04-01-2015 04:17 PM

1246 Attachment(s)
Thanks. Was just curious if it was the app or something to do with your account. I'll report this to our tech dept. Thanks again

STEALTH-FIGHTER 04-07-2015 04:04 PM

780 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by YSR50 (Post 3724345)
Thanks. Was just curious if it was the app or something to do with your account. I'll report this to our tech dept. Thanks again


Hey YSR50, is this being looked in to/ fixed?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2003-2015 ZX-10R.net

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome