Low res photo uploads on app - Page 5 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 8Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 45 Old 03-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Administrator
 
YSR50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 6,588
Posting Frequency
Images: 32
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
Thanks YSR50. Ok, this is getting really weird though. I cannot sign into the old Motorcycle.com "Free" app. It says "Invalid License-This forum is not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator", although, when I click the link you provided to the bodybuilding thread it takes me to the old "free" app above, and I can then sign into it and use it.
Weird. But...
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f36/upco...ml#post4073641

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
YSR50 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #42 of 45 Old 03-06-2016, 05:25 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,775
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
You're doing it wrong : New Bodybuilding - Exercise Thread
Heeeeeey... how did you do that!?
No matter what I did they always loaded sideways for me. o

or10r is offline  
post #43 of 45 Old 03-06-2016, 09:01 AM
GP Star
 
STEALTH-FIGHTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 4,167
Posting Frequency
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
Thanks YSR50. Ok, this is getting really weird though. I cannot sign into the old Motorcycle.com "Free" app. It says "Invalid License-This forum is not available on this app. Please contact the forum administrator", although, when I click the link you provided to the bodybuilding thread it takes me to the old "free" app above, and I can then sign into it and use it.
Weird. But...
http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/f36/upco...ml#post4073641
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Should i have posted that in there?
I'm very aware of the changes. Painfully even. Though I'm still having issues posting pics with the new app..
and still don't know why I can use (and sign in) the old app if using a link to get there.
STEALTH-FIGHTER is offline  
 
post #44 of 45 Old 03-06-2016, 05:24 PM
Administrator
 
YSR50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago burbs
Posts: 6,588
Posting Frequency
Images: 32
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEALTH-FIGHTER View Post
I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Should i have posted that in there?
I'm very aware of the changes. Painfully even. Though I'm still having issues posting pics with the new app..
and still don't know why I can use (and sign in) the old app if using a link to get there.
Sorry, just making sure you knew of the new app. Not sure what's going on with the image upload feature in the new app. Tech is aware of it, it's been reported here and behind the scenes.

As for the weirdness of the old app, since it's no longer supported, anytime any part of it works for you is a plus.
VS Jeff likes this.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
YSR50 is offline  
post #45 of 45 Old 03-07-2016, 11:45 AM
GP Star
 
STEALTH-FIGHTER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 4,167
Posting Frequency
      
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
Sorry, just making sure you knew of the new app. Not sure what's going on with the image upload feature in the new app. Tech is aware of it, it's been reported here and behind the scenes.

As for the weirdness of the old app, since it's no longer supported, anytime any part of it works for you is a plus.
Ah, I undestand. No worries man. Good to hear it's being corrected. I'll be looking forward to the new app update for sure. Till then I'll likely just use the full site when I post from my phone.
VS Jeff likes this.

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
STEALTH-FIGHTER is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome