For Sale Time Capsule BMW M3 16k original miles - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 07-31-2014, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Talking Time Capsule BMW M3 16k original miles

It is a 1995 with every available option that year, original owner, 100% original car, has hid lights installed and original included. absolutely stunning car, looks like its on the showroom floor and we just time traveled. Here are a few pics....

Entertaining all qualified, reasonable & respectful offers.
Parties please contact Eric 412.400.6900

Shipping can be easily arranged with Exotic Car Transport who i've had stellar success with in the past.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 08-01-2014, 08:49 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

you got a ballpark price on this?
post #3 of 19 Old 08-01-2014, 09:16 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

That's one gorgeous car u got there. Wish you are in my country I would definitely buy it . GLWS.

post #4 of 19 Old 08-01-2014, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassAnkles View Post
you got a ballpark price on this?
Accepting offers in the mid 30's. Id be happy to help arrange an export. Got a call on it from a guy in dubai already.
post #5 of 19 Old 08-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
This thing is mint man. Did you post this on e90post?
post #6 of 19 Old 08-03-2014, 07:41 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What else do you have packed in that garage?
That Duc and BMW are crazy, to be just parked like that. What are you driving and riding? Wow that room is sweet.
post #7 of 19 Old 08-03-2014, 11:06 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Am I missing something here? I used to own a '99 M3 (last year of the e36) and while a fantastic car, e36 M3's were never really much of a limited production vehicle, except perhaps the sedan versions, which were only produced during the '97 model year and the lightweight model produced only in '95. Not like the original e30 which was a homologation special producing just enough vehicles to be allowed in racing. The '95's, like the example in this thread were popular with those who liked to mod their cars engine performance due to the OBD I system enabling less restrictiions than OBD II. '95's also had a slightly smaller engine (3.0L vs 3.2L) and slightly less torque (225 vs 236) than following years.

But, perhaps the most negative aspect of the e36 M3, is that US versions got a significantly tamer motor as compared to the the euro models, which put out in excess of 300bhp. But, I believe it was only around 286bhp or so on the '95 euro models. US M3's were more like a stroked version of your run of the mill 325 and 328's.

With that said, I don't see how or why a '95 M3 in exceptional condition with low miles could command anything near the mid-thirties for a 20 year old car, considering a brand new '95 back then could be had for less than 40g's. Fast and great handling cars for sure, but collector's items not so much. 20k tops IMO.
post #8 of 19 Old 09-24-2014, 10:09 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Very nice, good luck with the sale
post #9 of 19 Old 10-23-2014, 11:06 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

All I see is the 2 Ducatis!

Ignorance is the enemy, let's set the record straight. If history must repeat itself, why worry while you wait?- Rodney Crowell
post #10 of 19 Old 10-23-2014, 11:39 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinoyBoy View Post
Am I missing something here? I used to own a '99 M3 (last year of the e36) and while a fantastic car, e36 M3's were never really much of a limited production vehicle, except perhaps the sedan versions, which were only produced during the '97 model year and the lightweight model produced only in '95. Not like the original e30 which was a homologation special producing just enough vehicles to be allowed in racing. The '95's, like the example in this thread were popular with those who liked to mod their cars engine performance due to the OBD I system enabling less restrictiions than OBD II. '95's also had a slightly smaller engine (3.0L vs 3.2L) and slightly less torque (225 vs 236) than following years.

But, perhaps the most negative aspect of the e36 M3, is that US versions got a significantly tamer motor as compared to the the euro models, which put out in excess of 300bhp. But, I believe it was only around 286bhp or so on the '95 euro models. US M3's were more like a stroked version of your run of the mill 325 and 328's.

With that said, I don't see how or why a '95 M3 in exceptional condition with low miles could command anything near the mid-thirties for a 20 year old car, considering a brand new '95 back then could be had for less than 40g's. Fast and great handling cars for sure, but collector's items not so much. 20k tops IMO.

And e30 M3's had a puny little 4cyl as a performance engine......guess what, clean low mileage cars will appreciate with time. The 95 LTW cars were selling for $45k+ a few years ago with more mileage.....so you have to ask yourself, as a collectors item, what would an immaculate 20yo car be worth when it has a tenth of the mileage of one that is beat up selling for $7-8k now?

Stunt4life, I shared this over on the Grassroots Motorsports forum to help spread the word. Very clean car, and good luck with the sale.

THE LOBOTOMITE IS ESCAPING!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.