Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Star Trek Online MMO lifetime member account

For Sale 
2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  MrMoto73 
#1 ·
Not sure how many of you play those online games, but if you do I have one for sale. I played this Star Trek Online game since beta and bought a lifetime account. So, every month I earn free upgrades, credits, etc. I haven't played it in over a year so no sense in me keeping it. Has multiple characters created, ships, special items, etc. 400 bucks and it's all yours. I think that's pretty cheap compared to some guys selling accounts for up to 1k. Yeah, shocking. Apparently some of these guys make a career out of developing accounts and selling them. I'm not geeky enough for that, lol. Anyway, shoot me a pm if interested or you know a trekkie who is into that sort of thing.

#3 ·
Wow! I think I paid 300 for the lifetime subscription and 200 for upgrades over 5 years. 1k is a lot....for some though that's not much. Some of the guys who run the fleets in the game have spent over 10k a year. :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.