I'm looking to get back into a bike, so I'm looking to sell my Jeep outright or trade my Jeep (plus some cash on your end) for a Gen 3 or early Gen 4 ZX10.
Details on the Jeep:
Has 104,6XX miles. Could easily be used as a daily driver, gets about 14-15mpg. No issues driving 75+ on the highway.
I have the clean title in hand.
- Fully Bedlined/Raptor Lined Interior (Comes with Full OEM Carpet)
- 3" Suspension Lift with 35" BFG tires (Matching Spare)
- Poison Spyder Hood Louver
- JCR Highline Mid-Width Front Fenders
- A to Z Fab Rock Sliders
- Rear Corner Armor with Round LED Taillights
- Custom Front Bumper with XRC9500lb Winch
- Full Roll Cage with Harness Bar and PRP Harnesses
- Single Row LED Bar on Grille and 2 Cubes
- KC Headlight Housings with LED Bulbs - super bright
- Taurus Electric Cooling Fan Swap
- Hilift Jack with Hood Mount
- Aftermarket Head Unit with Kicker Front/Rear Speakers and JL Audio Amp
- Steering Gearbox weeps a little PS fluid (it leaves a drop of fluid on the floor)
- Little crack/hole in center dash bezel (see interior pic)
- Driver Seat a little worn (see interior pic)
No CEL or any other lights on. Runs great, drives great. I had the transmission rebuilt about 8 months ago and it shifts great.